Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

Judge Needed

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-03, 11:13 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Default Judge Needed

My company, www.elitedivisionmarketing.com needs a judge for the IslandFest car show in June. We need one experienced judge for this show. Drop me and email if you're in the Long Island area and want to be a judge. Date will be announced later.
Old 05-08-03, 11:34 PM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey mark... do u have any preferences??
Old 05-08-03, 11:58 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Single female, blonde.... just kidding...

We need one more experienced judge who knows the import scene and is in the Long Island area. You will be paid for expenses. Are you interested Dan ????

Originally posted by TicaLis300
hey mark... do u have any preferences??
Old 05-09-03, 07:10 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by MrMark
Single female, blonde.... just kidding...

We need one more experienced judge who knows the import scene and is in the Long Island area. You will be paid for expenses. Are you interested Dan ????
Mark.... Im off to a business trip in Johannesburg for two weeks, but I'll get at you when I return on the 27th and you can give me the rundown on the judging thing. Im as close to Long Island as it gets! (it's the next block east of me LOL)
Old 05-09-03, 10:14 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

yeah, im interested... what classes will we be judging???
Old 05-09-03, 03:04 PM
ted920
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

If you still need a judge, I'll be happy to offermy services.

Also, please give me the date and location etc of the show because if I can't judge then I would like to enter my car in the show.

Peace,

Ted
Old 05-09-03, 04:23 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

More info coming this weekend folks....
Old 05-13-03, 04:05 PM
tommy.roks
Rookie

i be hearing alot about Elite Division marketing?? Whats the story behind that..care to go into details?
Old 05-13-03, 06:53 PM
MrMark
Lexus Fanatic

Here's some info on us....

At Elite Division Marketing (E.D.M.) our mission is to unite the innovative show car owner's with the leading industry manufacturers within this growing culture. Our goal is to revolutionize the show scene by creating a relationship and superior lines of communication between corporate suppliers and our clients. These clients range from grassroots racers, to state of the art show vehicles, along with the manufacturers themselves. Elite Division Marketing (E. D. M.), its members and staff are committed to promoting a safe and rewarding relationship between all of our clients; as well as introducing and creating new ones which allows us to continued success and longevity.

SERVICES:

PROMOTIONS
As a new force in promotions within the import/compact car scene, we bring a new option for manufacturers to highlight their products and services. Our team of consultants, designers, and associated cars will allow the manufacturer and their products/services, to rise above the competition, providing the consumer a direct link to the manufacturers. In addition, we can also bring together a manufacturer and the grassroots consumer and create a vehicle for promotional and advertising campaigns.

SPONSORSHIP CONSULTATION
Staying ahead of the competition and making a mark in the scene takes commitment, ingenuity and direction. Our consultants will guide those who are willing to immerse themselves in the import/compact scene and are willing to go the distance to express themselves through their cars. Our experienced team will plan, create, and deliver a polished and professional sponsorship proposal for our clients. In addition, our vast contacts within the industry, opens doors for our clients that may not be available to them.

NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
The networking possibilities are endless with the numerous manufacturers, businesses, and distributors in the import/sport compact scene. Elite Division Marketing will use our contacts in the scene to assist in connecting the manufacturers with the end users who are searching for their next modification. This combination will provide our clients the tools for growth in the industry.

MARKETING RESEARCH
The people in the scene are its lifeblood. To allow the scene to flourish and grow we need to give them what they want. Talking to those in the scene, from the newbie to the veteran, allows us to understand what is needed in today’s import scene. As a result, we can help our clients navigate through all the changes as the scene matures. For the manufacturer, this means having the pulse of the scene, from the show floor to the racetrack, allowing the manufacturer to target the needs of the consumer.

Originally posted by tommy.roks
i be hearing alot about Elite Division marketing?? Whats the story behind that..care to go into details?