Lexotic Concepts A Reflection of Perfection.

Roll call for Toyota Supra Meet - Etown June 14th

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-03, 09:05 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Roll call for Toyota Supra Meet - Etown June 14th

I am going.. who else is going.... post now or die!!

A good meeting spot is the shopping mall by Dan in EBrunswick.
Old 06-05-03, 10:42 AM
lifeas0ne
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm there Sir!
I'll bring the LI girls too. haha

I wish I knew some.
Old 06-05-03, 08:42 PM
dragion
Driver

Sorry Rich,

You should know my answer by now, if it's not in MA...then physically I can't be there. Only in spirit.
Old 06-06-03, 07:58 AM
ISsard22CU
Driver

I am planning on going
Old 06-07-03, 01:06 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

im gonna try to come out too...
Old 06-13-03, 10:38 AM
ISsard22CU
Driver

ok well I WILL be there. Who wants to meet up, Rich you deffinitly coming? Lets get together.
Old 06-13-03, 04:25 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

I dunno man.. weather looking ****ty (what a surprise) if it rains count me out.
Old 06-14-03, 06:06 PM
ISsard22CU
Driver

OK....Well....I went....It did not rain, and i saw NOBODY. What a coincidence.

Anyways- The show was good, the races were good. The racers were all having some trouble at the track due to the heat and humidity. I bought my show ticket, got my class (Luxery Asain), put Lexotic Concepts as my club name...(maybe someone will come)...nope

After a couple hours of looking at cars and watching the races I went to the awards. Damn some clubs are TIGHT. A lof of hoot and hollerin when their TEAMate won a trophy until Best Luxery Asain...Yeah i won, and no, i didnt have teamates hootin and hollerin when they announced Lexotic Concepts.

No, i do not want "oh chris your so great" or "oh we are so sorry" i just want to have some fun with my lexotic people and it seems like maybe nobody else does. If this club wants to get anywhere, we need to stop bullshi**ing, and start acting like a club and not like individuals. We will not be winning best of club anytime soon, and its sad, because we do have the cars for it.

As i said in earlier posts, this was the last show i would be attending b4 i am off to WVU June 21st.

** Yes i will be checking this site everyday and on AIM everyday im sure, so dont think im going anywhere. This post was not to bash US, yes I said US, but to get a point across that if we want to be something, WE have to do it.**

Last edited by ISsard22CU; 06-14-03 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-14-03, 07:16 PM
{-.-}
Lexus Champion

Things come up and sometimes cant make the trip.

Good to hear you won. At least you made it and WON you should be happy for that.

When I do something and others dont show oh well. I dont give others a hard time about it. .
Old 06-16-03, 07:48 AM
isman
Pole Position

Originally posted by ISsard22CU

Anyways- The show was good, the races were good. The racers were all having some trouble at the track due to the heat and humidity. I bought my show ticket, got my class (Luxery Asain), put Lexotic Concepts as my club name...(maybe someone will come)...nope

After a couple hours of looking at cars and watching the races I went to the awards. Damn some clubs are TIGHT. A lof of hoot and hollerin when their TEAMate won a trophy until Best Luxery Asain...Yeah i won, and no, i didnt have teamates hootin and hollerin when they announced Lexotic Concepts.

No, i do not want "oh chris your so great" or "oh we are so sorry" i just want to have some fun with my lexotic people and it seems like maybe nobody else does. If this club wants to get anywhere, we need to stop bullshi**ing, and start acting like a club and not like individuals. We will not be winning best of club anytime soon, and its sad, because we do have the cars for it.

As i said in earlier posts, this was the last show i would be attending b4 i am off to WVU June 21st.

** Yes i will be checking this site everyday and on AIM everyday im sure, so dont think im going anywhere. This post was not to bash US, yes I said US, but to get a point across that if we want to be something, WE have to do it.**
Hey Chris,

Congratulations on the win. As I said before you are a trooper and a good club member. That's too bad, none of the members showed up. Hey did you take any pics of your car at the show . I wanna see. Laters.
Old 06-16-03, 08:21 AM
dragion
Driver

I would like to thank Chris for representing Lexotic Concepts and congratulate him in the win!

If this club was more organized, then "maybe" we will win more as a "TEAM"!

I'm not much for talking, but I'm restricted to MA area only. If possible I would be right beside Chris.
So far this year regarding CL has been very disappointing. Last year we were tight...what has happened?

Well on the 28th I'm heading back to Dean's at NE Dyno and then attending the HIN show at Bayside. If anyone wants to join me, that would be great.

Once again, .CONGRATULATIONS Chris!

Enough...done ranting
Old 06-16-03, 09:39 AM
ISsard22CU
Driver

-.- .......i dont even know who you are. And i would like you to know that I completely understand that sometimes people have obligations, and sometimes things do come up. Yes, i am happy that i won, but thats not really why i go. I gave up a lot to attend that show, and i went so i could see some people that i wont be seing for a little while. My post wasnt to give people a hard time, it was to show that we are not acting as a club that we talk about so highly.

Charles-
ONCE AGAIN ID LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON THE SUPER STREET ARTICLE. And sorry, no pictures. (I really need a yahoo page..)

WIlliam- I agree with you 100%. Good luck on the 28th and at HIN.
Old 06-16-03, 04:35 PM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

-.- .......i dont even know who you are. And i would like you to know that I completely understand that sometimes people have obligations, and sometimes things do come up. Yes, i am happy that i won, but thats not really why i go. I gave up a lot to attend that show, and i went so i could see some people that i wont be seing for a little while. My post wasnt to give people a hard time, it was to show that we are not acting as a club that we talk about so highly.

Charles-
ONCE AGAIN ID LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU ON THE SUPER STREET ARTICLE. And sorry, no pictures. (I really need a yahoo page..)

WIlliam- I agree with you 100%. Good luck on the 28th and at HIN.
Chris congrats on ur win man. I hope you understand my situation. due to the past rainy weekends i have been workin my azz off to get the jetta road worthy before summer is over. At the moment I cannot afford to waste a weekend sitting around watching other peoples car's. I am having time issues with the "friend" who insisted on machining and building my motor. It seems like shiz is done on "his" time not mine... even though I amd giving him $$$ for the "help". So as of right now... My priority is to finish this project and organize myself .... maybe I'll make the second half of the show season.

Anywayz I hope you understand. also email me ur addy.. i have stickers for you!
Old 06-16-03, 06:35 PM
YLW IS300
Pole Position

I don't feel like this is a team anymore to be real honest with everyone, so that's why you haven't even seen me posting. Last year was just as hard to get people together, which is frustrating. You prob. just see me running solo. As far as E-town. I raced on Sunday. Ran a 12.7 @ 107. NOt too bad!

Last edited by YLW IS300; 06-16-03 at 06:36 PM.
Old 06-17-03, 09:52 AM
GGPIS3
Lexus Test Driver

i feel u guys.... it definitely hasn't been easy keepin everyone together.... last summer i had alot more time to devote to the club... i thought i would be able to do the same this summer, but as you can see, i've been hard to find and my ride isn't anywhere near show worthy.. its hard trying to "make-it" in life and still have all the fun you want... i think we need to sit down and re-evaluate our goals as a club... do we really care about club trophies?? or do we just want to have a tight group of friends get together from time to time...??? and show our support for those who do have the time to show or race..... ionno... if anyone has any good ideas... holla!

Quick Reply: Roll call for Toyota Supra Meet - Etown June 14th