Sponsored by:

DVD/XBOX/COMPUTER setup

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-01, 09:25 AM
abutler696
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DVD/XBOX/COMPUTER setup

Alright guys, I don't don't if yall know much about the XBOX which is coming out in a few weeks but it is similar to a playstation 2 because it plays DVD's also. Now I am trying to figure out the best setup in which I can install a monitor in my front dash, hooked to the XBOX which will probably go in my glove compartment if it will fit, and a computer for online access, MP3's, etc which will be in the trunk. The computer will basically be my receiver, and CD player. The XBOX will plug into the video card I will purchase for the computer. The computer will of course hook up to my amplifier. And I will have a mini-keyboard on my visor and a mouse pad somewhere, not really sure yet. Now I need some suggestions since I don't know too much. Well here is what I want, when the monitor is playing a CD I want all those equalizing waves and stuff that looks cool, not just a blank screen. Should I go about this setup in a different way in order to get this. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks, Adam

Oh and also, what size monitor would fit in my dash perfectly, and what brand and model do yall suggest that I purchase?