Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics
Sponsored by:

great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-02, 06:57 PM
London Bill
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just sticking in a "me too" so I get an email when this thread moves on.
Old 01-31-02, 09:48 PM
boostsc
Driver School Candidate

are you able to email it please

have you heard of people using two fm expanders??
instead of one

cheers matt

email boost @picknowl.com.au
Old 02-01-02, 01:26 AM
1BomexLex
Lead Lap

dude....just bring it up here
ill scan them in
or send them to me some how
or at least post them

common dude.....this is dragging out
hehe
Old 02-01-02, 03:58 AM
London Bill
Lead Lap

If you have a Japanese spec radio use two frequency expanders, you have to modify one of them to fit the smaller aerial socket.
Old 02-01-02, 04:46 AM
LexOZ
Driver School Candidate

Hi Peter,

I can give it a go ! I have a fairly good scanner. The number is (02) 9820 5874.

Cheers,
LexOZ
Old 02-01-02, 06:08 AM
abutler696
Lead Lap

i'm really sorry guys....i'm going to the bahamas in an hour so I won't be able to fax it out till tuesday morning. Just leave me a fax number or two(prefferably in the US).....later guys....Adam
Old 02-01-02, 06:31 AM
933005spd
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Post you can always get it from me...

The free diagram on my web page will cover most of the questions you all have - the sub connections are the same for all three stereo models, the stock, the 280W pioneer, and the Nak.

click here

The detailed diagrams are also available on the page. Alot of work went into these programs, for the hard ones I just ask for a small donation to access them.

For those of you who I have worked alot with on issues or bought one of my heatshields last year, PM or email me and I'll see what we can work out.

Last edited by 933005spd; 03-05-06 at 05:16 AM.
Old 02-01-02, 07:05 AM
abutler696
Lead Lap

well i'm not charging...i'm just trying to help out the lexus community....I just don't have a scanner so I need to fax it to someone who does......
Old 02-01-02, 09:24 AM
933005spd
Lead Lap

Default boy always a clown

I am trying to help out also and was going to post the schematics for free but:

1. posting the schematics or any instructions directly from the book to the web is illegal according to copyright law and I did not want to jepordize my web site mycrobyte.com nor clublexus.com to any lawsuit.

and

2. I spent over 2 hours per version deciphering the schematics and writing the flash program, not to mention paying for bandwidth.

So, you are lucky this is available at all, like it says on the website it is a donation, hell it can be a penny. Your even luckier that the basic program is up there free. I guess I should just take the whole thing down if thats what you guy's want. Sorry.
Old 02-01-02, 04:32 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Uh, I ripped apart my receiver install because some ppl had asked for the colours, I posted all the wiring, look for the thread.
Old 02-01-02, 09:20 PM
SSmith
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Sorry Lex, should have said thanks bro. Haven't been hanging out much on the SC forum, gets a little more interesting on the GS. Copyright law?? That's a good one. Got some pictures coming for you. Amp rack done and going in the car. Traded my two JL amps in on the new JL 500/5. Needed the bass control up front to replace that non funtioning volume ****. Have to make a trip to home depot tom for some heavy duty L-brackets. That freaking rack has gotten heavy. It still all snaps into place up top though, looks almost factory. Hey, Lex, did they ever make a trim plate for the SC that didn't incorporate that volume ****. Sure would be nice to replace. I would ask on the site, but some of the answers on here are .... well you know what I mean. May have to go to the DARK side and get a GS instead. (ha Ha) They actually have some intelligent answers over there. Okay, before everyone has a coniption fit, you all know that some of the stuff that gets posted here, well, all I can say is some of these people have no business working on there own car. Done venting!

Take care Bro
Old 02-02-02, 04:19 AM
933005spd
Lead Lap

Default if you really were intelligent...

You could incorporate the volume **** into a variety of functions, including bass control and or other functions. Or if you were somewhat handy it is a rather easy fill job.

good luck
Old 02-02-02, 01:59 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Shane, no luck on the trim piece, all MKIII Soarer/SC cars have that big honkin' volume ****, even the ones with the Electro Multivision Screen, I just checked for you. I think wiring it to the bass control is an excellent idea, it'll probably take you two min. to figure how to wire it, I was gonna use it for the N2O purge, hehe. Finished up the install on the signal processor, came out nice, glad to see your amp rack is coming to completion, nice on the JL 500/5, you know I love the idea of saving weight by using one 5chan amp instead of a 4chan amp and a mono. Looking forward to those pics. Oh, and I scanned in some of those pics of project cars I promised you, guess i'll post a couple here if nobody minds, even though it's a stereo thread. I'm definitely feelin' you on venting, some of these guys are butchering their Lexi. The GS forums are better, I agree, because you have much less kids posting out their @ss and many more professional, serious Lex-pushers. I am definitely on the verge of starting a major thread on mis-advice, but i'm trying not to aggravate myself, guess i'll just aggravate you instead Shane, lol, ya big Armadillo-eatin' Texan.
P.S. - are you sure that's how you spell coniption?
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-stang-86.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:02 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Finally found some pics of my T-Bird Turbo Coupe, 2.3 turbo intercooled SVO motor, I was runnin' lotsa boost through it, with a small turbo, a stick and a good amount of gear. She beat a bunch of local Mustangs, great sleeper Q-ship.
Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-t-bird-slicks.jpg  
Old 02-02-02, 02:03 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Attached Thumbnails great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system-compressed-formula-hoosiers.jpg  

Quick Reply: great news....i found the wiring diagram for the entire stereo system