Vizualogic screen turned blue

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-09, 07:39 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Vizualogic screen turned blue

Guys,

Trying to work out what is going on with my Vizualogic headrest screen. It all of a sudden has turned blue. It still works, still gives me option to change input etc, and it still plays all the other screens (it is the master screen.) Just stays blue regardless of input when all others are playing the DVD...

Any ideas what the problem could be?

Jonny
Old 05-30-09, 12:51 AM
GILLEXUS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Which model do youy have? is it blue when power to it i s off?
Some of those have an option to have a blue screen come on when itr is on and no video signal is coming in.
Old 06-03-09, 09:04 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by GILLEXUS
Which model do youy have? is it blue when power to it i s off?
Some of those have an option to have a blue screen come on when itr is on and no video signal is coming in.
Gill,

My apologies for not responding to this sooner. I completely missed it.

When the screen is off, nothing is happening.

When the screen is on, it turns blue. It is the master screen, so whatever plays on it, I can play on all of the other screens. So when I play a dvd on it, all I see is blue, but I know it is playing because the rest of the screens are showing what should be playing. It worked fine, and then all of a sudden it quit working.

I have tried using the screen to switch between the inputs between driver and passenger. It stays blue either time...

It really seems just like an input problem but I am not sure where to start the search.

I don't know the model number but can check when I get home. It is one of the ones that the DVD goes in the top...

Any ideas?
Jonny
Old 06-03-09, 11:02 AM
RAMPAGEsd
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sounds like a signal issue. check the rca cables that feed the screen and if it's not that check the cables that go the screen at the bottom of the headrest poles. if you didn't install them yourself you can access the cables that run thru the poles by pulling the back cap of your seat off. there's should be (2) screws at the bottom of the cap that secures it down.
Old 06-03-09, 12:48 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by RAMPAGEsd
sounds like a signal issue. check the rca cables that feed the screen and if it's not that check the cables that go the screen at the bottom of the headrest poles. if you didn't install them yourself you can access the cables that run thru the poles by pulling the back cap of your seat off. there's should be (2) screws at the bottom of the cap that secures it down.
Awesome man - thank you. I will check when I get home and let you know if I find anything...

Jonny
Old 06-04-09, 08:35 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by RAMPAGEsd
You win One of the RCA cables had come unplugged. Put it back in and we are good to go So thank you!

Now onto my next problem. 30 RCA cables all sitting next to each other is causing static noise. I tried taping them all separately but I am still getting static through the radio. What can I use to stop this?

Thanks,
Jonny