Sponsored by:

Buyloud.com Sucks A$$

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-02, 10:13 AM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Buyloud.com Sucks A$$

I purchased subwoofers from them on the 3rd of april and today is the 14th, and from that day I still havent heard from them except that my payment has been recieved. Every time I check the status of my product it says its beeing processed. So I decide to call them and for 3 days straight I get a busy signal, and when I do get through no one answers!!!! Its like there ignoring me on purpose. so its been 11 days since Ive payed them I have no product, I have no status on the product, none of my E-mails have been replied to, and none of my phone calls have been answerd. I will never do bussiness with tem again and I adive everyone to learn from my misfortune. I guess I should have relized that there prices are too good to be true.
Old 04-15-02, 05:54 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Hey Biggie, did you use a credit card? If so, call the C.C. company and tell them what's up. Maybe they can help. Also, i noticed the shipping rates for their products is only $9.95 for an order more than $99. That seems really low. Especially for any type of heavy subs. I'm thinking with shipping rates that low, expect to get your products in 3 weeks....
Old 04-15-02, 11:24 PM
Kyle Harty
Lexus Champion

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

I hope you get your stuff, it could be that they just have bad service, but you will get your products, just not as quickly as you'd like. That's a very unsettling feeling not knowing the status of your money. I don't remember anything about that site in particular but there are alot of bad ones out there.

Like LXOGOOD said, if you used a credit card, I'd take it up with your company; alot of them will help you out.

The main point of my post here was to give everyone a big heads up on one of the biggest audio scam sites out there. Never buy anything from soundhabit.com They've screwed way too many people, there have been multiple efforts to shut them down, but I think they are still around. There are some excellent sites out there too, a few that come to mind are matrixcaraudio.com and thezeb.com

If I get the chance, I'll search up a list of good and bad audio sites over on those forums and post it on CL; I'd hate to see you guys getting ripped off.
Old 04-15-02, 11:59 PM
biggie27
Lexus Champion

well finally I get an E-mail from them today that says that the speakers I orderd ( 12" alchemy) are on back order and that they will replace them with other speakers and give me a discount. So here is the thing I am trying to build an SQ system, so the alchem's are out, and these are the choices I have:

1.A/D/S 312rs.2
2.MMATS PRO
3.MB quartz RWC 304