Sponsored by:

NAV upgrade

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-09, 11:35 AM
Vinniety
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default NAV upgrade

I saw this ad on craigslist and i sent the seller an email. He just responded and stated he has the upgrade for my truck (2004 GX470) for 100 dollars. Before i meet with him and go for this sale should i worry that it will ruin anything. This is his ad...

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/pts/1338026550.html

I have 3 TOYOTA / LEXUS Navigation DVD with the newest version of maps and data version. (all the map updates till the beginning of 2009)

one is for Generation 4 GPS devices and one s for Generation 5 both are version 8.1 data map.
and one is for older generation gps in older cars generation 2/3.
so almost any Toyota / Lexus / Scion

look at the list below see what GPS generation your car has and contact me.
if you have the part number for your car /i can look it up for you as well.

this is the exact disk you get from dealer for US$325 + tax

a new version of the dvd is released every year and if you buy it from me I can get you the new one also at a very cheap price.

In generation 5 device, I can fix the override problem that toyota has with the navigation system.

as you know when you start driving you can not work with the gps or do anything with it, so if you want to put a new address you have to pull over. in the Disk you get from me this problem is solved.

so you get more from me than dealer for 1/3 of the price.
Old 08-30-09, 04:27 PM
BTDFXD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

For starters, this is probably pirated software-copied illegally. If it mucks up your system, you are probably getting what you deserve. Just my thoughts.
Old 08-31-09, 04:57 AM
Vinniety
Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BTDFXD
For starters, this is probably pirated software-copied illegally. If it mucks up your system, you are probably getting what you deserve. Just my thoughts.
WOW that was one of the best responses i have ever received.

"If it mucks up your system, you are probably getting what you deserve. Just my thoughts"

BTDFXD - Thank you so much for that CLUELESS Thought IDIOT. Keep in mind we care for one another on this forum so useless thoughts or DUMB a$$ negative comments like that is not appreciated.

I think im going to add that useless thought in my signature so every post and thread i start everyone can read it. Thanks BTDFXD