Sponsored by:

DIAMOND AUDIO S12-4 anyone used this before

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-10, 09:03 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 73 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by kitlz
Interesting. One of the installers I talked to is pushing Memphis. I need to research other brands including Diamond. I was truly impressed with their speakers. The clarity was phenomenal. I was hoping their subs would also be up there. Thanks for the info.
i dont have their subs but i have been using diamond components for awhile. d661,d662, and hex component sets. never stepped up to the hex pro HP650 system like i wanna. i havent been a memphis fan in years....their audio seems to get worse and worse. i personally have a RE AUDIO XXX 12" but its massive....and weighs like 72 lb i sold a pioneer shallow mount right before that though and it was supposed to be good for a space saving sub so you might be able to use that depending on your specs needed/wanted

SO I WENT FROM

TO

Originally Posted by Percy
Langsdale - good info. JL, even at their worst, was still fairly good. Nice to see them turn into a higher end product. As for CDT, yes I've heard of them before. VERY good stuff. And they've been around for a little while.

Still gotta get you to listen to a set of Dyns...
percy he said JBL not JL i havent used JL since my 3 10w6's i used to run man those would BANG till they would rip apart

Last edited by sakataj; 01-26-10 at 09:16 AM.