Sponsored by:

Phoenix Gold Reactor amp

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-02, 10:20 PM
JL4785
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix Gold Reactor amp

I am looking for any info on this amp? Anyone here in CL own this amp? I know that it is a limited edition amp. What is the retail price of the amp? Any answers will be greatly appreciated!
Old 08-06-02, 01:48 PM
sirsomo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I remember this amp vaguely. It was a special edition a few years ago. It was BIG and came with its own carrying case. I cant remember hardly any of the specs, but for some reason I think it was a 5 channel. Anyway, they're werent a whole lot made and they were expensive so finding one wont be easy. I havent seen any in awhile, maybe call PG factory, if nothing else they might have a refurbished one?? Good luck in your search.
Old 08-06-02, 10:09 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I do remember a little about this amp. It was a PG special edition with it own chrome/platinum looking carrying case. The carrying case looked good enough to install too. Anyway, from what I remember, it was a ZX475 (4 channel)& ZX600 (2 channel)combined into 1 amp with dual fans. At the time of it's release, only selected distributers had first grabs at it and was selling around $2400 I believe. I do recall last year, www.mobilefantasy.com had 1 on display selling for $1500 on sale. I haven't seen that badboy since. It sure was a piece of eye candy but not very practical because of it's size.