Sponsored by:

In-Dash Double-DIN for my 1999 SC400

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-11, 01:22 PM
hudd1988
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default In-Dash Double-DIN for my 1999 SC400

Well after some serious thought I have decided once again to spend more money I need some help on which Units will fit my needs and wouldnt think of any where else to get excellent advice. What size screen, which models are a direct fit without having to modify where the headunit space. Would love to use my stock 6disc changer if possible. Iam ole skool when comes down to brands. Iam more of a Alpine, Kenwood, and Pioneer with a sprinkle of Hifonics with a splash of the old punch amps. I have pretty much the everything punch mono amp and 10'inch subwoofer which is a soundstream. Polk Audio/MB Quart for the mids and highs and good ole JL Audio tweeters along with a JL Audio 4 channel amp. I do use my IPOD..like Navagation and DVD's. Iam not really a big fan of touch screen but I can deal with it. So guys tell me pros and cons with the In Dash Double DIN's you currently have in your car along with pics. Thanks in advance
Old 09-05-11, 01:43 PM
hudd1988
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by hudd1988
Well after some serious thought I have decided once again to spend more money I need some help on which Units will fit my needs and wouldnt think of any where else to get excellent advice. What size screen, which models are a direct fit without having to modify where the headunit space. Would love to use my stock 6disc changer if possible. Iam ole skool when comes down to brands. Iam more of a Alpine, Kenwood, and Pioneer with a sprinkle of Hifonics with a splash of the old punch amps. I have pretty much the everything punch mono amp and 10'inch subwoofer which is a soundstream. Polk Audio/MB Quart for the mids and highs and good ole JL Audio tweeters along with a JL Audio 4 channel amp. I do use my IPOD..like Navagation and DVD's. Iam not really a big fan of touch screen but I can deal with it. So guys tell me pros and cons with the In Dash Double DIN's you currently have in your car along with pics. Thanks in advance
Admins. Please close Thread. Thanks