Sponsored by:

Need Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-12, 08:19 AM
irishcharm
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1 for Deon!

i also feel like I learned something new about well made paper. though a 98 saturn wagon speakers are still not par (insert smile here)

Our debate aside, its good to see that people with questions on Car Audio/AV/Installs can post here in this section and get good quality and quick answers to their problems. Talk about a good sense of community on the club lexus site.
Old 01-05-12, 04:05 PM
Big Mack
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by Shibumi1
but i see guys all the time w top quality products an half a$$ installs.. where woofers are outta phase, poor grounds, wrong gauge wires, (3 caps) instead of 1 proper aux battery.. cheap bulk pack rca's..,generic prefab enclosures 1/2" particle board w 20lb subs..

REALLY?!?! its like 28" wheels and oem brakes.. why bother driving ur just asking for an accident...
That's only because no one has showed them the ways of the force. Instead, they get some shady dood selling the farce...

And I admit, I don't generally hang around audio forums much anymore. I just don't have the time. I remember the days of caraudio mag forum, car sound forums, sound illusions. Those were where I mostly resided, but I've hit the DIYMA forum on occasion. Certainly not a regular like I was.

Big Mack