Sponsored by:

TRD and dvd player

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-02, 02:19 AM
GS4oo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TRD and dvd player

I have a GS 400 and i want to put a dvd player in it with four screens.. but I heard that i could only do it if i get a whole new head unit..but thats only if i want my sound to come clear.. but the problem is that i have GPS system in my head unit already.. and i don't want to remove that..is it true that you can't have a clear sounding dvd player without replacing the head unit?

I have another question..Im looking for springs to put on my GS400..I am currently looking at the TRD Springs that they make for it..but does anyone know how much those springs will lower the car?

Please reply if anyone can answer my questions..

Thanks,
Hirsh
Old 11-04-02, 01:37 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts
Default Re: TRD and dvd player

Originally posted by GS4oo
I have a GS 400 and i want to put a dvd player in it with four screens.. but I heard that i could only do it if i get a whole new head unit..but thats only if i want my sound to come clear.. but the problem is that i have GPS system in my head unit already.. and i don't want to remove that..is it true that you can't have a clear sounding dvd player without replacing the head unit?

I have another question..Im looking for springs to put on my GS400..I am currently looking at the TRD Springs that they make for it..but does anyone know how much those springs will lower the car?

Thanks,
Hirsh
not very sure about the trd springs, but they are definitely harder to get by coz' it's all the way from japan. if you just want to settle with springs, maybe you can consider the l-tuned and the eibach. ask people in the suspension forum or do a search there and you will get more results than you want. i don't have the numbers off the top of my head coz' i have coilover instead
Old 11-05-02, 12:12 AM
pangpang77
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: TRD and dvd player

Originally posted by GS4oo

Thanks,
Hirsh
Blitzsafe makes some adapters that attaches to factory head units to give auxiliary inputs.

I've got one in my video install on my Acura MDX and the auxiliary input adapter goes into the external CD Changer input.

Check it out on www.blitzsafe.com