Sponsored by:

HELP PLZ 92 NAK probs.... and i know nothing about radios either

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-03, 09:57 AM
sc4canada
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP PLZ 92 NAK probs.... and i know nothing about radios either

here's the prob.... since i washed the car (high power spray) after a couple days I noticed the cd player was skipping alot.... I figure the cd is scratched somehow and changed the cd. worked fine for a bit then started again.... radio was working ok i figure it's just the cd changer..... today same thing and even the radio would sound like a skipping cd along with the cds... now when i turned the volume down so i can just barely hear everything was working fine????? when i would turn the car off for a few minutes and turn it back on it would be ok for a few minutes and when i started driving same thing happened especially if the volume was at 1/4 or 1/5 of the way up.... another thing i've noticed is that there was droplets of water in my right rear taillights ( the side the cd player is on)..... could it be that somehow water got in and damaged the wirings? also another prob is that the rear speakers all 3 of them sound like crap and sometimes not at all (that's an old prob which i'm guessing 1) blown 2) connection is off)) if i remeber anything else i'll post something but if anyone can help me plz do