Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

RARE: 98 GS400 Black Beauty for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-05, 12:39 PM
GXLUV
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RARE: 98 GS400 Black Beauty for sale($18,500)

RARE FIND: Black/Black 98 GS4 w/ EVERYTHING for sale. Navigation, HID, Triptronic auto/manual transmission (Steering wheel buttons), Full aftermarket woodgrain kit, premium stereo, Chrome 18" Arellis, full tint (30%), BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED inside and out. 99k miles. Extended warranty through 107k. Looks and drives brand new... $18,500.00.

(if you are seriously interested in a Black/Black GS4 w/Nav, then you already KNOW how rare they are to find... I encourage you to contact me asap)

Best to contact via email at: jghaye@solutia.com Pics available on request

Last edited by GXLUV; 01-24-05 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-23-05, 01:31 PM
lexusls430
Lexus Test Driver

Hey i would be interested but your price is way too high for that mileage.
Old 01-23-05, 02:38 PM
OnyxIS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by lexusls430

I agree! I'm looking for a new vehicle and most are around 14-15K for that price....Try 17 and see how you do....
Old 01-23-05, 02:46 PM
solefood21
Driver School Candidate

I, too, am interested but you are going to have a severely tough sale at that price.
Old 01-24-05, 02:23 PM
GXLUV
Driver

Originally Posted by lexusls430
Your right !! I posted the price im paying for the replacement vehicle on accident ! (new BMW bike Sorry... was still on drugs from recent surgery Actual sales price is $18,5k... which may still seem a bit pricey to some of you, but hey... I invite you to do the research on the % of blk/blk GS's (or ES's or IS's for that matter) w/ Nav that are manufactured, much less available. Be sure to look for Black/Black WITH Nav specifically. Plus I've got another $4k in wheels/wood in it.. Sooo.. while it is certainly not going to be for everyone... specific car for specific tastes, yanno? No disrespect intended - seriously. Thanks for the input /interest.
Old 01-24-05, 07:52 PM
tpmr2
Driver School Candidate

Let me know if you're willing to sell without the wheels to help reduce the cost. I would be willing/able to come up with some stock wheels/tires to replace them if you do not have the origianls. I'm hoping to spend around $16K... Not trying to low-ball, just a suggestion. Thanks and good luck with the sale. It's a good looking car.
Old 01-25-05, 11:46 AM
GXLUV
Driver

Originally Posted by tpmr2
Let me know if you're willing to sell without the wheels to help reduce the cost. I would be willing/able to come up with some stock wheels/tires to replace them if you do not have the origianls. I'm hoping to spend around $16K... Not trying to low-ball, just a suggestion. Thanks and good luck with the sale. It's a good looking car.
Not really interested in selling without the wheels... sorry. The price is actually more based on the rarity of the car than the addition of the wheels - and I have actually been seeing a good deal of interest thus far.. Sort of a "niche" market.. (though the wheels and extra wood interior really make it stand out.) Thanks for the interest though Honestly, I really dont want to sell the car.. because I LOVE IT.. but my wife thinks it's too small with the babyseat in the back.. (and I GUESS i agree I promised I'd get her something bigger...(if she lets me get another bike

If you need to discuss things in a more private forum, feel free to contact me via email @ jghaye@solutia.com. There is some breathing room in the price.. but not a whole lot. And I have not yet committed to a sale. So if your still interested...... I'm willing to listen.

Thanks again

Last edited by GXLUV; 01-25-05 at 12:04 PM.