Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

1995 Lexus sc300 Stick

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-05, 11:40 PM
Gs L-tune
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Lexus sc300 Stick

My car is still up for sale.
1995 sc300 stick
133k mileages
clean title
Vin# JT8JZ31C7S0030196
Attached Thumbnails 1995 Lexus sc300 Stick-s4.jpg  
Old 08-15-05, 11:43 PM
Gs L-tune
Lead Lap

Pm with your email i will send more pix
Old 08-15-05, 11:45 PM
nnnickkk
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

where in CA are you?
Old 08-15-05, 11:51 PM
Gs L-tune
Lead Lap

San Jose
I'm selling Sc300, GS400, and 95 honda accord moving to Arizona soon
Old 08-16-05, 12:16 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Contact this member:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=166698

I am not sure if he has found what he is looking for yet. He is in NorCal too.
Old 08-16-05, 01:01 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Look Here Before You Buy!!!

DONT buy from this guy... he is a VERY VERY bad seller.. VERY dishonest too.. he told me his paint job costs him 1500 us and his clutch cost him 500, i have the e-mails for it, and then i start reading his previous post and found out that the paint he got was 500$, the paint is not good quality paint at all, my dad went and checked it out, there is some bumpy part on the driver side roof, indicating that the car hasnt been preped properly, im guess its basic spray on, the door jams are not painted, they are green, the interior is trashed... passenger side door panel is gone, he said its because his friend close the door too hard... (i didnt know lexus GLUE their cars together) and the headliner is fallin off too, the rear view mirror has cracks or dead spots in it, so that has to be replaced as well.. When my dad went and checked out the car, the rims are messed, the front rims arnt the same as the rear rims, looks like a logo car, the rear rims have a really big dent in it as well. Also, the windshield whipers are not there, he said its because its summer so he took it off... (i dont know too much ppl take off their windshield whipers in the summer for nothing), on top of that, althought it is a 95, the taillights are not, they are 92-94, and the trunk is trashed, and carpets are untucked as well.

I was a buyer of the car, he took my deposit and told me the car was safe, told me he only wanted the deposit so its safer for me and him, he told me if i back out, the money is his, and if he backs out, i get my deposit x 2... (ofcourse that didnt happen, more on that, read on) he said he was going to keep the car for me. Now my dad was going to be gone for 2 weeks and i told him that before hand, but afterwards "I" contacted him and start asking him questions of the car, he was helpful but to a certain point.. then when i got to asking him the vin number, he became very wishy washy, told me he is too busy to get the vin number, and starts to be impatient, asking me to pay him asap, i told him we agreed a 2 week period since my dad wasnt there, but he told me he needed the money badly to buy a s2000. I contacted my dad and told him the situation, my dad told me to ask him for his vin #, and he can pick up the money on thrusday, (it was sunday when he started telling me to hurry up with the deal, at that point, i have been asking him for a vin# for more than 4 days)

i contacted him as soon as i got off the phone with my dad and told him to get me the vin# and he can basically pick up the money, he told me he will "try" but because he is so busy and doesnt have that 30 second he doesnt garrentee he can get it., so what can i do? i waited... at this point, i sense something was wrong... why is it SO hard to get a vin#? if he really need the money that bad, all he had to do is give me the vin# and he can have the money, but he is too busy to take 30second and get my the vin#? doesnt make sense to me.

Sure enough, i called him again the next day, he told me he is too busy and cant get the vin#, and he also told me someone came to him with cash in his hand wanting to buy the car, so he is going to let the guy check out the car the next day! (remember, I PAID THE DEPOSIT) i was upset at this point and knew this guy is all talk, then sure enough, the next day he told me he sold it to the guy, and he will refund my deposit.

Now about the deposit, i gave him 200$ to hold because i am out of town and paypal eats up money like crazy, so i send him 206$ us, he told me he got 197$ from me and thats all he will refund me... at this point of the game, im pissed, why should i pay a deposit for a car he was going to hold for me, then he back out, and i lose money???? doesnt make sense, so i insisted on him paying me 206$, it took me 4 days to get him to pay me on echeck, which took another week to clear,. and guess what? do the math, 206$ and paypal take away 3%, that makes it 201$, which is how much i got back when he sent me 206$ , and all this time he told me he only got 197$... i would like to see that invoice... which i doubt he would provide. After everything, he didnt pay me back the penalty for my deposit, he wrote to me on a e-mail it was my fault he called off the deal, it was because i was too slow so he doesnt owe me my deposit. I find that to be funny because on my paypal discription, i clearly stated that i will need 2 weeks because my dad is away, he accepted my payment meaning he agreed to it, now after 1 week and 2 days, he sold it and it was my fault because i paid a deposit for 2 weeks. I am so sorry Van. forgive me? IF anyone wants too see this information, just pm me.

Now, after claiming that he sold the car already, its magically for sale again!!!!! Who ever buys this car is going to be soooo lucky!!!!!!

If you have ANY questions, i still have ALL his e-mails all you have to do is ask me and i will tell you everything i know.

Another head up, he doesnt treat his car well at all, on a conversation about the door jam color not matching his car, he told me "homie just spray can it man, who would know?" those were his exact words... how many of you here would spray paint your lexus? He also told me his uncle is a mechanic, which means whoever buys this car has to really pay extra attention knowing that he is very tricky and dishonest, he bought the car about 4-6 month ago, read his past threads, why is he selling it so soon? he told me his "homie" sold it to him before hw went to jail, i dont buy it. Now in reality, because his uncle is a mechanic, alot of things can be cover up, i find alot of the problems with this car is rather weird for its age. like the shift boot is all torn, the e-brake leather is very torn, the taillights dont match its year, the carpet, (not the mats) were untucked, the trunk is dirty and messed, the rear view mirror is broken, and the rims had to be replaced, as well as windshield whiper not in tacked. Personally, after pictures from my dad, i think the car has been in accidents but wasnt reported, hense the reason why he had to paint the car, get some crappy wheels and mix and match to make the car presentable, but once you see the cars interior you will know what im talking about, i havent even seen a 92 interior as bad. DONT TRUST HIM, if you are unfortunate enough to want to go check on the car, make sure you ask me for picture first, these things he can cover up, but i have the pictures to prove what it was like. Use your judgements.
Old 08-16-05, 01:08 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

if you read his posts, you will see that he is trying to find a passenger door panel to cover up the bads in the car, but dont trust him, e-mail me 1st, i will send you picture of the car BEFORE he trys to cover it.
Old 08-16-05, 01:27 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

by the way, this guy is a real estate agent, now tell me they are honest. he will be moving to arizona soon, you wont even be able to find him if there is any problem with the car.
Old 08-16-05, 03:03 AM
SCandilous
Pole Position

save the drama kid. god damn. so what, the car is a POS, someone might like a fixer upper. doesnt give you the right to stalk this guy. he rufunded your money, he only got 197 cause paypal took the rest like you already know they do cause they did the same to you. you have nothing to be angry about at this guy.
Old 08-16-05, 08:34 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

are you kidding me? read, paypal took 5 bucks, he told me paypal took 9, and another thing, what is the good of paying deposits when the seller is going to turn around and sell it anyways then have the car for sale again? im not saying people should not buy the car because it needs fixing, im saying people sould not buy the car because the seller is very dishonest. or atleast be very careful, ask for pictures from me, i have them all, just want to give people heads up.
Old 08-16-05, 08:55 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

And by the way SCandilous, this information might not mean anything to you because you're not going to buy his car, but it might mean something to someone who is seriously considering this car but would like some more information.

about that paypal thing, if he can show me the statement that indicates paypal taking 9$ from 206$, i would cancel my paypal account right away, i even have the statement of recieving 201$ from his 206$, again, its not about the 4$, its about the honesty of the seller.
Old 08-16-05, 11:25 AM
Gs L-tune
Lead Lap

its okay guys he mad because i didn't sell the car to him. I did my best and gave him good deal too and his dad came checked out the car for him but then due to attitude and payment. Need to grow up bro. He told me that he gonna buy a GT-R well then have fun with it. GT-R is a good car but I still pick lexus over it any days haha

Last edited by Gs L-tune; 08-16-05 at 11:30 AM.