Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

L-Tuned 1999 GS300 Black/Black for sale in Kansas City

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-05, 06:28 PM
Ralow
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default L-Tuned 1999 GS300 Black/Black for sale in Kansas City

I just bought an SUV to accomodate the kids and wife so my baby has got to go unfortunately. I've put in a lot of work keeping her nice and clean over the years so someone is gonna get a good car.

Vehicle Description:

1999 Lexus GS300 Black on Black leather, Near Mint condition, only 58K miles, bought May 2003 from Superior Lexus as a Lexus Certified Used Car under 3 year/100,000 mile warranty. I'm the 2nd owner and have had all services done at the Lexus dealership. I have all service records for the entire history of the vehicle.

This Sporty GS has been garage kept, never been smoked in, and has never been in a wreck (see clean carfax). It has been pampered like a Lexus should and in addition to a wash/wax every weekend, I have it professionally detailed every spring and fall. You can see from the pics that exterior of the car is in tip top shape. The only blemish is a small chip of the paint just above the rear passenger wheel well (see pic). Other than that, there are no noticeable scratches or dings to speak of other than normal wear for a car this age. Leather interior is perfect (no cracks or tears) and I have it conditioned each spring and fall when I get it detailed. I even have the original window sticker from the Lexus Dealer. Its just a BEAUTIFUL CAR in excellent condition.

Options included on this car:
-Lexus Premium Package
-smoke tinted windows
-6 disk CD changer with extra magazine
-heated seats
-cruise control
-one touch power windows
-dual airbags
-dual power seats
-memory seats for 2 drivers
-extra wood grain on dash and center console
-Fog Lights
-Power Tilt memory steering wheel
-auto dimming gauges and rear view mirrors
-one touch Sliding Moonroof w/Sunshade
-keyless entry w/2 keys and a Valet key and the "credit card" key

Engine:
Inline 6 cylinder 225 HP Engine runs great and the transmission shifts smooth. You can tell the Lexus/Toyota quality in this one as I've never had any problems whatsoever. It runs perfect and has only been filled with 92 octane gasoline from BP. This model comes with the power mode overdrive, vehicle skid control and 4 wheel disc Anti-Lock Braking system.

Additional Aftermarket Features:

L-Tuned Sports Suspension w/Steering ECU chip - Gives you a sportier feel from the European cars. L-tuned Springs are one of the softest lowering drop you can have. About 1.2" drop all around. The L-tuned steering ECU will cut down on that loose steering feeling giving you more response on the curves. L-Tuned installation was also done at the Lexus dealer. (I still have the original springs if you ever want to put them back on).

ADR Sterling Silver Rims: 18 x 8.5, w/Continental ContiExtremeContact tires: 245/40 Z18 bought new in fall 2003. These tires are practically new since I remove these rims in the winter. They only have about 12 months total (about 9K miles) on them (still under Continental Warranty). I also still have the original factory Alloy wheels w/Goodyear Invicta V-Rated tires with about 85% tread left.

I don't really want to sell this car but like I said before I just bought an SUV so I can haul around 2 little ones and the wife. Otherwise, I'd keep this car forever!

asking $17,500 OBO

Feel free to call or email with

Check out more pictures at: http://home.kc.rr.com/ottolexus/
Attached Images  

Last edited by Ralow; 04-29-13 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Old