Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

**For Sale--IS300--Great Deal**So Cal**

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-05, 10:04 AM
fatddyslam
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default **For Sale--IS300--Great Deal**So Cal**

first and foremost, the car is in excellent condition. Brand new brakes all around, brand new tires up front and about 70% left on the rears. The car just had a major service done. Flushed out tranny fluid, changed serpentine belt, always serviced every 3000 miles. car has been recently tinted (38% all around with a lifetime transferrable warranty against bubbling, discoloration, etc), i have installed an 02+ style rear spoiler to the car (professionally installed and painted) I am the second owner. Original owner bought the car as Solar Yellow and had Lexus repaint it to millenium silver metallic. The paintjob does not show up on carfax, im simply just saying it so that everything is out there...

nothing to hide

the only part u can see any yellow is in the engine bay, and it looks pretty cool if you ask me. The only thing is that there are some tiny dings on the front of the car, the interior has some scuff marks (nothing a good detail job wouldnt take care of) and while at the dealer, the driverside doorhandle came loose, but ive been quoted $40 for it to be fixed, no big deal. The car has all its papers, pinkslip in hand and user's manual but with only one set of keys.

The car has everything but heated seats, and it has the E-Shift Auto tranny, as the manual was not available that year. It is MSM with Black leather/escaine interior and im lookin to get $16000. I checked autotrader.com and recycler.com and there are comparable cars to mine with the same mileage for sale for upwards of $18000, and some even more! Check for yourself!

Here are some quick pics!

The car has some minor chips on the outside, no major dents or scratches. The interior is in pretty good condition as well, and has a CF dash kit.

Mileage on the car is 84500 and im asking $16k OBO (MAKE OFFERS!!!! I AM OPEN TO OFFERS) here in southern california (near thousand oaks).

For more pics, a copy of carfax, or vin #, please feel free to pm/email me
email: FATDDYSLAM@yahoo.com

EDIT: just this last week i removed the rear emblems (only has the L left in the middle), they will be included in the sale. Also, i painted my calipers red w/ the silver lexus/L stickers---looks sick.

Last edited by fatddyslam; 12-07-05 at 11:47 AM.
Old 12-08-05, 01:10 PM
fatddyslam
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump. Bump. Bump.