Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

1999 Gs300 Super Loaded!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-06, 12:38 AM
Kaine
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Gs300 Super Loaded!!!!

Decided to get the gen3 so the gen2 must go. I would rather sell the vehicle as it is without parting out all the extra goodies so its being offered here with all mods and extras.

general/factory installed
1999 Lexus GS300
120K miles
serviced by trained Lexus Personel only. (dealer and certified independants)
Clean title and Carfax [not a lease, fleet, or rental, no accidents]
Alpine silver
Platinum series HID Head Lights (dark chrome)
yellow fogs
heated seats
dual climate
etc...

Exterior
L-tuned Side Skirts (have originals)
TTE front lip
80% tint all around

interior
Grey Leather
Clean inside with no rips or tears anywhere. In very nice condition. Doesn't look brand new but doesn't look any where near a 99 model, excelent condition i give it a modest 8.5 out of ten.
Custom center speaker enclosure. (see pics)
Custom rear deck speakers (see pics)

wheels/suspension
Wheels and tires are in very good condition not curb rashes, straight and true.
chrome 2005 rx330
pirelli P Zero Nero M+S 75% tread w/ replacement certificates from Americas Tires co.
Tein CS with EDFC

Audio/Video
This is a super clean system which includes navigation and DVD. The sound is simply awsome with clean and clear reproduction of harmonics. You won't be heard from blocks away but will be very vry impressed with the quality. All high quality components have been used. Custom rear deck, trunk enclosure, and center speaker enclosure (please see pics). Since this is a kenwood system, you can control all components thru the MZ bus of the head unit. A great feature for customizing the audio and visual settings of the system.
Deck/monitor: Kenwood DDX7015
Navigation: Kenwood KNA-DV4100
front speakers: stock speakers
Rear speaker: fosgate FNQ3514 5.25 in top of the line components for 2003.
Rear Deck: MB Quart PCE series 4.5 in Premium series 2003 model.
Center Speaker: Boston Acoustics Pro4.5 top of the line components 2002 (using only one but have both)
JL audio 12w3 subwoofer
Kenwood excelon KAC-x541 (door speakers)
Kenwood excelon KAC-x521 (sub)
Fosgate 600.4 (center / rear deck)
Kenwood p901 5.1 dolby digital processor.

Major services
Timing belt, tensioner, water pump, and idler pully changed at 98K
oil and tire rotations every 3-4k religously
Spark Plugs and drive belt replaced at 110K

Problems / blemishes
a scratch on the front left fender and travels to the driver side door. please see pics.
sunroof ratteling noise, only when closed completely. I think this issue is touched upon here in the forums.
nothing else!!

insights
I love this vehicle and regret that it must be put up for adoption, i hope the excellent experience i have had with this car will also be found in its newer brother. I have never had any problems with the car and i can truthfully say there is nothing it needs or will be needing anytime soon. The car drives and idles like new and is stil very strong and smooth. The coilovers actually made the vehile even more comfy then before at its softest setting and very sporty at its stiffest. The best thng is the ability to change setting rite inside the cabin. The stereo system has soo many options you'll need to spend a full day in it to really appreciate what it can do for the acoustics as well as video enjoyment. This vehicle catches many looks and is done in a very stylish manner keeping true to the design and prestige of a Lexus.

i am asking 17,500.00 complete nothing removed as is with every conceivable original part i have, including the OE skirts, Suspension, stereo etc...

Out of state buyers can check my local area for mechanics and i will gladly bring it there for them to check out. You can work out the terms with the respective shop. I actually live right behind a lexus deaership and could take it there. Or you can ask a local forum member to check it out. i will also work with you on the shipping.

Local buyers are very welcome to stop on by to check it out.

Please, serious buyers with actual funds only. contact via email at 24hr@earthlink.net i'd hate to leave my number and have a bunch of people call that might be just poking around. So please email me with a number and good time to call.

Last edited by Kaine; 02-20-06 at 10:21 AM.
Old 02-20-06, 10:22 AM
Kaine
Rookie

Default more pics...

Old 02-20-06, 10:24 AM
Kaine
Rookie

Default more pics...

Old 02-20-06, 10:25 AM
Kaine
Rookie

Default more pics...

[IMG]
Old 02-20-06, 03:25 PM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts

So this is YOU!!!

I saw your car this Saturday at the Lowe's/walmart area.
Nice car btw

If an out of state buyer have any questions, I did see this car (exterior wise) and it looks good I didn't want to look inside and have someone call the cops on me

You're almost like me, 99 GS300 with 130k

Anyways, I can try to help check some of things out if another buyer is interested.
Old 02-20-06, 06:33 PM
Kaine
Rookie

Originally Posted by GS3Tek
So this is YOU!!!

I saw your car this Saturday at the Lowe's/walmart area.
Nice car btw

Anyways, I can try to help check some of things out if another buyer is interested.

hey GS3Tek thanks for the props and the support. always good to hear from a local clublexus member. The son and I were looking at microwaves at lowes...
Old 02-21-06, 09:57 AM
GS3Tek

Received 165 Likes on 126 Posts
Thumbs up

Yes, it is nice to know that there are cl members around, just never have the chance to meet though.
If you're willing to part with your teins and the kenwood, let me know.

Anyways, back to the sale
Old 02-23-06, 02:52 PM
GSteg
Rookie

Received 79 Likes on 61 Posts

Hey. Does your son go to Fryburger school? I picked up my sister today and I saw a car that reminded me of your rims. Now that I looked at the car a bit better, it might have been you!!
Old 02-25-06, 08:00 AM
Kaine
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSteg
Hey. Does your son go to Fryburger school? I picked up my sister today and I saw a car that reminded me of your rims. Now that I looked at the car a bit better, it might have been you!!
wow!! what a small world this is... Yeah, my son does go there. The wife's been driving the car lately. Glad to hear from another local CL member.