Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 1997 Sc300, black/black clear title 100% stock

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-06, 02:36 PM
rupertaker
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1997 Sc300, black/black clear title 100% stock

Up for sale is a clean 1997 SC300 in black onyx with black interior (rare triple black combination). It has a clear title with a clean farfax. Has all vin tags. The car has JUST turned 100k miles. Don't let the mileage discourage you, it looks like it has half that considering the interior shows no wear. The thing that attracted me most to this car was the fact that it has never been modified, raced etc. Two owner car with the second owner being a woman who owned it for four years and had to sell due to back problems.

This car is FULLY LOADED with every option that was available for these cars including..

Automatic climate control
Heated Seats
Cassette head unit with in trunk 12-disc CD changer
Two driver memory seating settings (includes mirrors and steering wheel position)
Powered seating for driver and passenger that includes lumbar control
Powered tilt and telescoping steering wheel
Auto-dimming mirrors
One-touch open moon-roof with tilt feature
Rear spoiler

The exterior is in VERY good condition with no dents, dings, etc. There are three small scratches( about 1'' long, 10mm apart from each other) on the left side of the spoiler where it looks like the previous owners watch or other jewelry caught it as the trunk was closing. I'm taking the car to be detailed next week when I return from Orlando and have these buffed out. Since the car has mostly highway miles, there are some rock chips on the front bumper, the largest being about the size of a quarter.

The interior is in very good shape with minimal wear on the leather. No cracked or torn bolsters, just slight wear on the outside bolster of the driver's seat. No scratches, cracks, etc on the dash or dash pieces. This car has NO problems ( split door panel, slow window motor, burned out dash lights, etc). Let me reitterate, this car needs NOTHING. I've just recently changed all fluids with Mobil1 and just put new(~1000 miles) tires on in the stock size.

Excuse the pictures, the car is dirty. When I return, I'll have the car detailed

Once again, the car has a clean and clear title with no liens and is ready to go.

Looking to get $11,900

Any questions, feel free to call me at 404.754.0970.

Thanks!

Last edited by rupertaker; 03-06-06 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-06-06, 03:07 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

very interested , which major airport are you near to i fly delta for free so i want to come up asap to see
Old 03-06-06, 04:36 PM
rupertaker
Rookie

Originally Posted by lexforlife
very interested , which major airport are you near to i fly delta for free so i want to come up asap to see
I can pick you up at Atlanta airport.
Old 03-07-06, 09:00 AM
rupertaker
Rookie

The VIN of the car is JT8CD32Z1V0040057

The car was purchased from Birmingham so it wasn't affected by the storm. It was recently purchased, thus the dealer plate, but a black on black gs430 has come up for sale so I have to sell this car. Any interested parties feel free to PM me or call me.

As for 97soarer if you wish to continue call me so we can handle this like grown men. Again my phone number is 404-754-0970.

Thank you.
Old 03-07-06, 10:01 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

guys lets not pollute this guys thread for he seems very legit and seems like a nice guy let him sell this car the way he sees fit btw i wll call you soon to try and get up to atl saturday to view
Old 03-07-06, 10:02 AM
rupertaker
Rookie

I was inquiring about the heated seats because I was debating between your car and the one that I purchased. I woke up this morning and it was 39 degrees in Atlanta which is why I was asking about the seats.

Any interested parties feel free to call me with any questions or concerns. Anyone not interested I'd appreciate it if you didn't post in my thread. Thank you.
Old 03-07-06, 12:41 PM
LexFather

97Soarer]
Please read
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204663

Some advice.
1. If you are going to copy and paste info from someone else, PM the member so there is no miscommunication.
2. TO ALL INTERESTED PARTIES, do not let the deleted messages sway you away. Those commments had nothing to do with the car in question, they were people arguing.
3. Please if there is an issue, PM a moderator.
4. Do not try to call people out because they showed interest in your car and didn't buy it. There are no guarenteed buyers.

Thanks.

Mike

Last edited by LexFather; 03-07-06 at 12:50 PM.

Old 03-07-06, 06:39 PM
playboi
Driver School Candidate

pm sent

email me back at dalatn@gmail.com

please.
Old 03-10-06, 07:59 AM
rupertaker
Rookie

If you're dragging your feet, you may want to hurry up. Looks like the car will be sold within the next week or so.
Old 03-10-06, 11:48 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 63 Likes on 61 Posts

ED, i hope your getting this car.... Looks very good... I see a turbo for ya in the future.. LOL
Old 03-10-06, 07:48 PM
MONSTER
Pole Position

Exclamation

I have seen this car, and driven it, and can vouch for it's immaculate condition. Runs like brand new. Instrument panel lights are all working (this is the first SC that i've ever seen with ALL working dash lights LOL).Thumbs up for a clean 97. Good luck selling

Old 03-12-06, 12:51 AM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

I'm very interested and will give you a call tommorrow and I'm in the Atlanta area..
Old 03-12-06, 07:10 PM
rupertaker
Rookie

Price has been dropped to $11,000
Old 03-15-06, 11:15 AM
rupertaker
Rookie

Have had two people come look at the car within the last 24 hours, still around.

Willing to ship to Cali, etc. Can help setup as long as buyer pays for it(750ish)