Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

95 sc300 with 1jzgte FMIC, intake, hardpipe, HID, vertex. VROOM VROOM

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-06, 06:38 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 sc300 with 1jzgte FMIC, intake, hardpipe, HID, vertex. NEW PRICE $10000!! WOW!!!

Alright, I already moved. The car is still in FL and I now live in GA. I still go back and forth often to take care of my things but I would like to sell this b/c I don't want to bring it up. Here's the info.

1995 sc300 auto with 169k on body
red with tan interior
a/c, p/s, all options work
1jzgte swap
FMIC
intake
greddy type RS style bov on hotpipe
radiator hardpipe
new radiator cap
ngk 6097
new fluids
new timing belt (uninstalled)
new serpentine belt
water wetter
hid kit
vertex kit (uninstalled)
and more....

CONDITION:

The car is clean in and out. Paint still very nice and shiny. Interior is clean. No rips or tears. Just normal wear..but clean. All functions work after the swap. A/C. P/S. Tach, water temp, etc.

The car runs and drives great. Boost is stock and car feels strong. It does need to be unleashed by a full exhaust system to let those twin ct12's breathe!!!! Idles at 1000rpm. I know stock is 700-800 but I wanted to have it up there. Don't mind the intake. I already fixed it to its proper location with extended piping.

There are only 4 flaws I know from this car. The telescopic motor on the steering wheel is no longer working. There is a very minor dent on the driver rear 1/4 panel by the bumper..very easy fix. Due to the 1jz swap, I have figured everything out but these 2 things. The car does not start with the ignition key. The 1jz wiring (pre 95 soarer set) is different from my 95 sc300 wiring. So, it has a START PUSH BUTTON with they key on to start it.. Also, when the car is put on "P" or "N" on the shifter, the car will stall unless you put a little bit of gas to keep it from stalling. I am not sure of this yet. Maybe someone can enlighten me. This 2 items doesnt affect performance of this vehicle.

FIRST $10,000 OR HIGHEST OFFER GETS IT!!!. Contact me if INTERESTED. I can include stock SMIC, stock 2jzge motor/tranny/harness/ecu.

FOR MORE PICS. http://s20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...I/1jz/?start=0

Last edited by happypanda; 05-13-06 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-03-06, 07:01 AM
happypanda
Lead Lap

bump..im taking reasonable offers..i already moved. so this car has to go.
Old 05-03-06, 09:02 AM
MONSTER
Pole Position

I can vouch for both seller & the car, very nice clean swap, everything works!

Best of luck in Georgia
Old 05-13-06, 09:44 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

Bump Up Top With New Price And Description....come On Guys..this Is A Steal...first $10,000 Or Highest Offer Gets This Car...this Car Runs Awesome..very Solid And Strong!!!
Old 05-31-06, 09:25 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

bump up top...3inch exhaust has been added....intake fixed....bov added..start button installed...i need this car gone. its sittin at a friends house and im not there. the car has boost leak since i pushed it after the exhaust install and i heard something come off...it was at night and i left for GA the next day. so its sitting there. with little time and care...this car would be awesome...NEW PRICES:

Car by itself $8500 OBO
vertex good quality replica kit $500 plus shipping or picked up
2jzge motor with tranny, harness, ecu $150
1jz smic core $75

COME ON GUYS..I NEED THIS GONE..IM TAKING A BIG LOSS DUE TO MY SITUATION. HELP A BROTHER OUT AND AT THE SAME TIME...MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

updated pics:

thanks guys let me know

Last edited by happypanda; 05-31-06 at 09:30 PM.
Old 06-01-06, 10:02 PM
1badceli
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Trades???????
Old 06-01-06, 11:30 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

for what? let me know. COME ON GUYS...PLEASE TAKE THIS CAR AWAY AND PUT IT TO A GOOD HOME..ITS NEEDING FINAL TOUCHES TO FINISH IT! MAKE REASONABLE OFFER AND WE CAN WORK OUT A DEAL. I KNOW SOMEONE CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS STEAL!