Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 1995 Lexus GS300 for $7500obo - $3000 in new parts, Boston,MA/Providence, RI area

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-06, 09:32 AM
NMonte05
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 Lexus GS300 for $7500obo - $3000 in new parts, Boston,MA/Providence, RI area

Hello All,

For sale is my beautiful 1995 Lexus GS300. The vehicle was purchased 3 years ago with ~95,000 miles and now has just over 124,000mi on the clock. Over the last year I have spent upwards of $3000 on new parts, mechanically the car is absolutely pristine. New parts include: new brake calipers/pistons/pads/new rear brake rotors (fronts turned) ($1800), new timing belt ($250) , new water pump ($400), new catalytic converter ($500), full tune up with new plugs/wires/throttle body cleaning ($250), 4 new 16" alloy wheels with new Toyo Proxes in the front and Dunlop Sports in the rear (~450), serpentine belt, alignment, fuel filter, air filter, oil/filter change. Last year I had a Sony 10-disc CD-changer professionally installed in the trunk with the controller wired to the center console. Cosmetically the exterior has the usual amount of scratches, dings, and dents that you would expect from a 10 year old car. The interior has been fully detailed and the 10-way adjustable heated leather seats are fully functional and as comfortable as the day that they were new. The engine and transmission are VERY strong providing solid acceleration and firm, accurate shifts. The suspension is exceptionally smooth and the ride quality is outstanding. With the power moonroof open and the windows down this car is an absolute joy to drive in the summer and has never been a problem in the winter, someone will have a lot of fun with her. Since I’ve completed all of the necessary maintenance you will not have to deal with any significant mechanical issues [I am positive the car will last over 200k miles as long as the buyer keeps up with routine maintenance]. I’m selling the car to help fund the purchase of a new (to me) BMW, but I know that I will miss her when she’s gone.

The asking price is $7500 or best reasonable offer. The car is currently located in Somerset, Ma, I am willing to meet any serious individuals within an hour of Boston or Providence; please email me with any questions you may have and to set up a test drive. I have many additional pictures that I can email to any interested parties. Thanks!

P.S. I realize that I am new to the forums and it's generally frowned upon to post to the classifieds section without first contributing to other parts of the board, however, I am really motivated to sell this vehicle as I've already found the next car that I would like to purchase. I can provide references to interested individuals and my eBay ID.
Attached Thumbnails FS: 1995 Lexus GS300 for 00obo - 00 in new parts, Boston,MA/Providence, RI area-lexus-side-sm.jpg  

Last edited by NMonte05; 01-12-12 at 03:32 PM.