Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 1995 SC300 1jz, version select, advan, fmic, MORE!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-06, 05:19 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: 1995 SC300 1jz, version select, advan, fmic, MORE!!

I am selling my sc300. It is time for me to move on to something more practical since I am going back to school. Here are the specs on it:

1995 sc300 auto
renessainace red with tan leather interior
170k on body
60k on motor
a/c, p/s, temp, tach, all gauges work as factory
1jzgte swap
fmic
greddy style bov
intake
custom 3 inch single exhaust
new belt
ngk 6097 plugs
new oil change
water wetter
aluminum upper rad pipe
new timing belt (uninstalled)
toyota atf
push button start
version select full kit
17x9 +22 offset all around with kumho tires

The car is clean in and out. Paint still very nice and shiny. Interior is clean. No rips or tears. Just normal wear..but clean. All functions work after the swap. A/C. P/S. Tach, water temp, etc.

The car runs and drives great. Boost is stock and car feels strong. The a/c works, p/s, windows, sunroof, radio, etc. The telescopic tilt on the steering wheel is not working (up and down tilt), The side mirrors do not work. (I just place it permanently to my setting). The paint and interior is really good to its age. No rips or tears, just normal wear. The paint is shiny. Have a very minor and small unnoticeable dent on the bottom of the rear 1/4 by the fender/bumper. The car does stall on N and P. So I just give it gas while passing thru those gears. Does not affect driveability or performance of the car.

I'm asking $12500. Please contact me if interested. I am in Orlando, Fl. I will be posting pics early this week.

For now here is the pics of the car before the kit and the wheels. To give you an idea of how it is. Thanks again.