Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WTT: 93 TT 6 Speed Supra Hardtop for GTE swaped SC300--S. FL *Mod Approved*

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-06, 11:01 AM
TT TRD
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTT: 93 TT 6 Speed Supra Hardtop for GTE swaped SC300--S. FL *Mod Approved*

I am looking to trade for an SC300 with a GTE swap plus cash. I would really like the engine to be from a US spec Supra. I will consider both 6 speed or built auto's, but I perfer the 6 speed swap with the US spec engine.

Description:
I bought an RSP SC300 which I love driving, so now I am looking to trade my 93 BPU hardtop Supra for one. I have used the Supra for the last 6 months or so as a daily driver and it is a very solid car that hasn’t given me any problems. This is my second hardtop Supra and I enjoy driving them more so then the targa Supra's that I have owned but I just don't have the time to carry out my project with the car right now.

Rarity:
Only 326 Turbo Hardtop's produced
-Only 21 white TT hardtops made in 1993

Basic Info:
Year:
Color:
White/Black
Transmission:
6 speed manual
Mileage:
106,735 miles
Roof:
Hardtop
VIN:
JT2JA82L6P0001244

Condition:
Interior:
Seats have normal wear for the mileage.
Exterior:
Paint is excellent; repainted a few years ago and only a few minor rock chips
Electronics:
All in working order
Engine:
Turbo’s pull strong and transmission shifts smoothly; other info can be found below

Mods:
-DNA MBC
-Apexi N1 Exhaust
-RMM Downpipe
-HKS Super Sequential BOV
-Greddy Intake
-Blitz Turbo Timer
-Autometer Boost Gauge
-97-98 Taillights
-Gewalt 18” wheels
-Panasonic head unit with remote
-Viper alarm system

Maintenance:
-All tires have less then 1k miles
-Breaks/Rotors were change around 1k miles ago
-Oil changed with Mobil 1 every 3k miles
-Previous owner changed the timing around 100k miles
-Transmission fluid changed a few thousand miles ago

Things wrong:
-Valve Stem Seals will need to be replaced; blows out oil on startup if the car sits for a few days and will occasionally blow a small puff out when leaving a light at fast acceleration
-Needs a BCC; I never got around to ordering one and the car will hit fuel cut (I will work on getting one to include with the car)
-Reed valve will make noise when you pull up to a light sometimes
-The passenger rear tire doesn’t match the rest but has only 250 miles on it, all others have a little less then 1k miles on them
-Leaks some oil; most likely from the rear main seal
-Sometimes the passenger window gets stuck when put down
-The car has been in an accident before but the title is still clean and carfax still offers a buy back guarantee. The previous owner said the accident was a result of fish tailing and the wheel caught the curb. I don’t know the extent of damage from the accident but the car drives straight as an arrow, so I would assume all suspension parts that needed replacing were properly taken care of.

Reason I bought/looking to trade the car:
I bought this car about a year ago in order to build it as a track car. I had planned on daily driving it for a couple years and then tearing the car completely apart to start the building process. I recently purchased a SC300 that I plan on doing the GTE swap to later on but I thought I would try to get my hands on one already done and drive it for awhile before starying on my RSP SC.
I don’t need to get rid of the car but it wouldn’t be practical to insure a car for the next 3 years that won’t be driven, and hence me putting the car up for sale/wanting to trade.

I know I don't have any posts on here but I have been a member for awhile. The car is listed on supraforums and I have been a member there for along time and there are many people who can vouch for me as a seller.

Contact Information:
Phone: (954) 914-3226
Email: djm105@aol.com

My name is Dave and I will gladly answer any and all questions. So feel free to call, email, or PM me and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Pictures:

"MODS: Pm'd Davegs4 and he said the WTT was OK"
Old 08-04-06, 11:03 AM
TT TRD
Driver School Candidate

More Pictures:

Old 08-05-06, 01:23 PM
TT TRD
Driver School Candidate

I would also consider a very clean and low mileage silver 5 speed SC300 plus cash
Old 08-09-06, 10:37 AM
TT TRD
Driver School Candidate

To the top.
Old 08-11-06, 11:29 AM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default .

I've got a 92 Burgundy SC with GTE swap 5spd. Full BPU on stock TT chromies. Body has 200k miles engine has 53k. Lowered with TRD shocks and JIC springs, and few other mods.

It has a JDM engine which is MAP sensor. And trully not sure why anyone would prefer one over the other. But my car is in the same shape as your supra cosmeticlly let me know how much you think your supra is worth.