Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

2001 Ls430 Ul $29900 Obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-06, 05:40 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Engine bay pic
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ls430 Ul 900 Obo-picture-025.jpg  

Last edited by Celsius; 10-12-06 at 09:18 AM.
Old 09-14-06, 11:37 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Default Ultra Luxury!!!

Here is another pic of the interior
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ls430 Ul 900 Obo-rear-view-from-right-rear-passengers-side.jpg  
Old 09-23-06, 04:47 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

I've put the stock wheels back on for the Winter. Here is a pic of it now.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ls430 Ul 900 Obo-picture-034resize.jpg  
Old 09-26-06, 01:04 AM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Sale Pending
Old 10-12-06, 09:17 AM
Celsius
Lead Lap

No deposits made, so the car is still for sale.
Old 10-12-06, 02:53 PM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are both sets of rims included? That other LS had 60k less miles for 2k cheaper. I know yours has more options, but even with the UL package your car only books for $24.5 private party and $18.8 trade in. Just wondering if you are flexible on the price. I am a serious buyer.
Old 10-13-06, 12:07 AM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SilverLexo
Are both sets of rims included? That other LS had 60k less miles for 2k cheaper. I know yours has more options, but even with the UL package your car only books for $24.5 private party and $18.8 trade in. Just wondering if you are flexible on the price. I am a serious buyer.
If you can buy a LS430 UL for $24.5, you should buy it! That's an AWESOME deal! My LS430 is too CLEAN (the CLEANEST LS430 in OREGON) to let it go for that low of a price. Plus, ALL the Maintanence items have been completed. You won't have to worry about the car for a while! Just look at how many HIGH mileage old LS's that are still on the road! Mileage doesn't mean that much...it's a Lexus
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ls430 Ul 900 Obo-picture-033.jpg  

Last edited by Celsius; 10-13-06 at 12:24 AM. Reason: forgot the pic
Old 10-18-06, 12:04 AM
Celsius
Lead Lap

another side view
Attached Thumbnails 2001 Ls430 Ul 900 Obo-picture-017crop.jpg  

Last edited by Celsius; 10-19-06 at 04:01 PM.
Old 10-19-06, 04:01 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

My car is still for sale.
Old 10-20-06, 01:13 PM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry man but I'm just being honest with you - if you get anything over 25k for it, you are a lucky, lucky man.

If you want it to sell you should be a little more flexible on pricing.

I sold my loaded 99 GS400 for literally half what you are asking w/ only 70k miles on it. Granted it's 2 years older and a less expensive car to begin with, but 100k mile cars just don't fetch half their original selling price no matter how clean.
Old 10-20-06, 03:56 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Threxx
Sorry man but I'm just being honest with you - if you get anything over 25k for it, you are a lucky, lucky man.

If you want it to sell you should be a little more flexible on pricing.

I sold my loaded 99 GS400 for literally half what you are asking w/ only 70k miles on it. Granted it's 2 years older and a less expensive car to begin with, but 100k mile cars just don't fetch half their original selling price no matter how clean.
Bro, you should check KBB for Excellent condition private party = $27+k. Does it look like I'm in a rush to sell the top of the line Lexus? It runs like a brand new car! If I was in a rush, it'd be listed on Autotrader & Ebay!

Last edited by Celsius; 10-20-06 at 04:12 PM.
Old 10-20-06, 10:15 PM
Threxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Celsius
Bro, you should check KBB for Excellent condition private party = $27+k. Does it look like I'm in a rush to sell the top of the line Lexus? It runs like a brand new car! If I was in a rush, it'd be listed on Autotrader & Ebay!
Most anyone who's sold a car before knows if you get KBB PP for a PP sale then you should be ecstatic. KBB PP is like a good ASKING price, but be prepared to come down from there a bit if you really want to close a sale.

You're asking 3k or 10% or so OVER KBB private party for excellent condition (and as great of condition as you feel it's in I'll bet I can find enough to mark it down to good if I were at a dealership and being realistic).

I understand you aren't in a rush but at the same time now's probably when it's losing value the quickest since the new model is out. If I were you I woulda tried to sell it a month or two ago before the average joe even knew that there was an all new LS.

BTW I saw what you're original comment said... "if you don't have money, then don't buy it!" that's a bad assumption to make that I "don't have money", and an even worse train of logic to assume that the reason I wouldn't buy your car is that I don't have the money. I have the money to buy a brand new fully loaded LS460 right now if I wanted to but there are sure a whole lot more practical uses for that money that I'd use it for before blowing it on a car that expensive or a car I didn't feel was priced well.
Old 10-21-06, 12:51 AM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Threxx
Most anyone who's sold a car before knows if you get KBB PP for a PP sale then you should be ecstatic. KBB PP is like a good ASKING price, but be prepared to come down from there a bit if you really want to close a sale.

You're asking 3k or 10% or so OVER KBB private party for excellent condition (and as great of condition as you feel it's in I'll bet I can find enough to mark it down to good if I were at a dealership and being realistic).

I understand you aren't in a rush but at the same time now's probably when it's losing value the quickest since the new model is out. If I were you I woulda tried to sell it a month or two ago before the average joe even knew that there was an all new LS.

BTW I saw what you're original comment said... "if you don't have money, then don't buy it!" that's a bad assumption to make that I "don't have money", and an even worse train of logic to assume that the reason I wouldn't buy your car is that I don't have the money. I have the money to buy a brand new fully loaded LS460 right now if I wanted to but there are sure a whole lot more practical uses for that money that I'd use it for before blowing it on a car that expensive or a car I didn't feel was priced well.
Congrats!...you saw my original comment! So, why are you in my thread? Do you like low ballin peoples cars? Just to let you know, I've owned an '04 G35c and a '04 MDX, so I'm not new to buying and selling cars. My cars are kept SO CLEAN, I've had no prooblem getting EXCELLENT KBB PP prices. There are guys like you ALL OVER the forums who LOW BALL! Obviously you don't have money, because if you did, you wouldn't care how much a car really was! I think you should take some of your money and visit me here in Portland. Then I can give you some lessons in MMA

Last edited by Celsius; 10-21-06 at 01:13 AM.
Old 10-21-06, 09:42 AM
SilverLexo
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Celsius
Congrats!...you saw my original comment! So, why are you in my thread? Do you like low ballin peoples cars? Just to let you know, I've owned an '04 G35c and a '04 MDX, so I'm not new to buying and selling cars. My cars are kept SO CLEAN, I've had no prooblem getting EXCELLENT KBB PP prices. There are guys like you ALL OVER the forums who LOW BALL! Obviously you don't have money, because if you did, you wouldn't care how much a car really was! I think you should take some of your money and visit me here in Portland. Then I can give you some lessons in MMA
Sweet!! A fist fight about a car for sale!! I have heard of the "hard close" tactic to sell a vehicle at a dealership, but this is the first time I've seen a private party entice buyers with an @ss whoopin in martial arts. Does anythig else come with that vehicle besides a black eye and a swift kick to the jimmy?
Old 10-21-06, 05:34 PM
Celsius
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by SilverLexo
Sweet!! A fist fight about a car for sale!! I have heard of the "hard close" tactic to sell a vehicle at a dealership, but this is the first time I've seen a private party entice buyers with an @ss whoopin in martial arts. Does anythig else come with that vehicle besides a black eye and a swift kick to the jimmy?
I don't mean to disrespect anyone, but when someone posts a comment that they should keep to themselves, what's a guy suppose to do?

Quick Reply: 2001 Ls430 Ul $29900 Obo