Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

F/S 95 SC300 with 1jz-gte VVTi (PROJECT)

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-06, 05:24 PM
aitedenla8
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking F/S 95 SC300 with 1jz-gte VVTi (PROJECT)

Hello Everyone,

I have a 1995 sc300 with a 1jz-gte VVTi engine and automatic tranny. The time that I purchased the car, it had everything but the front. When I mean “the front”, I mean no engine, transmission, body parts, and the radiator support. Pretty much this car is a rolling chassis beside the fact that there is a 1jz and auto transmission in it.This vehicle has been in an accident (in the front left side) and is a salvage title. There is no frame damage. If there was, I wouldn’t have even thought of buying this car. I purchased a front clip and had the wiring done and the radiator support welded on to the car by a mechanic. He has worked on my daily driver and my friend’s car in the past, just to let you guys know that I just didn’t find any mechanic from the yellow pages or somewhere else. The engine fires up, so you don’t have to worry about that.
I have to work practically from morning to night. So, I really don’t have that much free time. Also…..bills, bills, and more bills . My asking price is $3600 obo. I am not trying to make money off of this. I am just trying to get my money back for the front clip and the labor at the auto shop.
I am unable to get any images at this time. If there are any further questions, please email me at aitedenlate@yahoo.com or pm me. Thanks everyone for your time and have a great day/evening. Sorry, if its too long .
Old 10-01-06, 12:58 AM
Shrummi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where in California are you located?