Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

93 SC300 5spd 1JZGTE !!SUPER CLEAN!! Portland OR

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-07, 06:31 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump for all the snow we got in Portland!
Old 01-18-07, 07:10 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by JZSoarerQT
!!!NEW PRICE!!!
Asking $12,900.00 OBO. No trades. CASH ONLY!
]!!!NEW PRICE!!!
Asking $12,900.00 OBO. No trades. CASH ONLY! [/QUOTE]
Old 01-18-07, 07:12 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

i love this car! so sad to see it go. hey you still got that sexy STACK unit?
Old 01-22-07, 02:01 PM
PaCowboy
Pole Position

damn man, I have been stewing on buying your car now since I was home last... a few months back.....If it wasnt so damn far from philly....and If I was home more to drive it....is the car 3000 miles roadworthy to the eastcoast?
Old 01-22-07, 04:29 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by PaCowboy
damn man, I have been stewing on buying your car now since I was home last... a few months back.....If it wasnt so damn far from philly....and If I was home more to drive it....is the car 3000 miles roadworthy to the eastcoast?

I have had zero problems with the vehicle since I have owned it. I honestly have no doubt in my mind that it would make the trek back to PA. All you would need is a plane ticket out to OR and some gas money and you would be set.

I think realistically having it transported might be cheaper though When I bought the car from my friend, I had it shipped from Florida and it only costed me $800. Just a thought.

Regards,
Cherice
Old 01-23-07, 12:08 PM
PaCowboy
Pole Position

I travel very heavy all year for work... I am only home a few months combined a year so flyin out there is easy and driving back wouldnt be too bad I guess as long as I dont hit snow...... or snow hits me...

I had a car shipped from PA to Miami a while back thru Intercity Lines and I think that was like 1500 or so...not to mention it could be a fun drive home...the problem I have right now is deciding between two SC's I like...the orange one from vegas is pretty nice too.....

I have had zero problems with the vehicle since I have owned it. I honestly have no doubt in my mind that it would make the trek back to PA. All you would need is a plane ticket out to OR and some gas money and you would be set.

I think realistically having it transported might be cheaper though When I bought the car from my friend, I had it shipped from Florida and it only costed me $800. Just a thought.

Regards,
Cherice
Old 01-23-07, 04:47 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

I travel very heavy all year for work... I am only home a few months combined a year so flyin out there is easy and driving back wouldnt be too bad I guess as long as I dont hit snow...... or snow hits me...

I had a car shipped from PA to Miami a while back thru Intercity Lines and I think that was like 1500 or so...not to mention it could be a fun drive home...the problem I have right now is deciding between two SC's I like...the orange one from vegas is pretty nice too.....

OIC....yea the drive back would be amazing Im sure. Just as long as you dont hit any snow that is.

The orange SC from Vegas is really nice. Its a bit more flashy for my taste and I think its an automatic isnt it? I didnt know guys would want to drive an auto, especially a bright orange auto!

Let me know....Im a motivated seller and am willing to work things out with you if youre serious.

Cherice
Old 01-23-07, 08:51 PM
PaCowboy
Pole Position

ya it is automatic, which is good and bad I guess....good to swap over to a TH400 possibily in the future, but for daily driving which the next car will be for, for a lil while at least..its kinda boring...the color I kinda like ..see the hard part is both are similiarly equipped and the pricing is about the same..THAT is what makes it so hard to choose...right now I am trying to get opinions from friends which can be good and bad at the same time..

I am very serious as far as me being a buyer..but damn this is not an easy choice...you are a tad bit farther in driving distance but the 5spd option overwieghs the distance factor..who would think that there are two pretty much done turnkey equally hot SC's same price same time....

OIC....yea the drive back would be amazing Im sure. Just as long as you dont hit any snow that is.

The orange SC from Vegas is really nice. Its a bit more flashy for my taste and I think its an automatic isnt it? I didnt know guys would want to drive an auto, especially a bright orange auto!

Let me know....Im a motivated seller and am willing to work things out with you if youre serious.

Cherice
Old 01-24-07, 09:00 PM
Turbo4reek
Driver School Candidate

I think i have seen this car in TPS's shop in Florida. If it was down here i might check it out, but it is way to far away. GL with the sale.
Old 01-24-07, 10:39 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

ya it is automatic, which is good and bad I guess....good to swap over to a TH400 possibily in the future, but for daily driving which the next car will be for, for a lil while at least..its kinda boring...the color I kinda like ..see the hard part is both are similiarly equipped and the pricing is about the same..THAT is what makes it so hard to choose...right now I am trying to get opinions from friends which can be good and bad at the same time..

I am very serious as far as me being a buyer..but damn this is not an easy choice...you are a tad bit farther in driving distance but the 5spd option overwieghs the distance factor..who would think that there are two pretty much done turnkey equally hot SC's same price same time....

hehehe.....I would prefer a Getrag 6spd over a TH400 any day if youre gonna spend that kind dough. But what do I know, Im just a girl! Theres nothing like bangin gears....like 6 of them! Im sorry but hittin the trans brake and puttin the gas pedal to the floor isnt as exciting. To me that is..... Anyone can do that! Its takes a bit of skill and some fast foot work along with some hand & eye coordination to make a clutch work.
Old 01-26-07, 06:26 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Offers anyone? Price is OBO....
Old 01-27-07, 02:24 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

!!!NEW PRICE!!!
Asking $11,900.00 OBO. No trades. CASH ONLY!
Old 01-27-07, 07:28 PM
808_JDM
Driver

damn you keep lowering it. bump for you.
Old 01-27-07, 09:30 PM
SpoolinS2k
Driver School Candidate

PM Sent... was this on ebay recently?
Old 01-28-07, 03:11 AM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Gorgeous car! Good luck with the sale!

Quick Reply: 93 SC300 5spd 1JZGTE !!SUPER CLEAN!! Portland OR