Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

93 SC300 5spd 1JZGTE !!SUPER CLEAN!! Portland OR

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-06, 08:03 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 93 SC300 5spd 1JZGTE !!SUPER CLEAN!! Portland OR

Sale Pending. I'll keep ya'll posted

Hi,

Up for sale is my 1993 Lexus SC300 5 spd (Original 5 spd NOT CONVERSION) with a 1JZGTE 2.5 Liter TWIN TURBO swap with 55K on the motor. Swap was professionally done by Grip Motorsports in FL. and everything functions. They have been specializing in the 1JZGTE swaps on Cressidas and it was a priority that everything on the car worked. Although I do enjoy my friend's 2JZGTE
SC300's, when they lose their Power Steering, A/C, etc, it takes it away from being a Lexus.

I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle and the original owner was a Doctor in Boca Raton, FL who originally was from Mississippi. It had 120K when he sold it to my friend. The 2nd owner of the vehicle was a friend of mine who decided to do the 1JZGTE swap on it. The odometer read 127K when I purchased it from him. Considering it was at the shop (getting the swap and the paint shop for body work) when I had purchased it from him. This car was hardley ever driven then as well. His reason for selling it so quick after the swap was to purchase an engagment ring for his fiance.

It currently has 139K miles on it. As you can see I have only put about 10K on the motor and car since I have owned it. It is a CA titled car as I have recently moved from there. The vehicle is currently in Portland and can make the trip back to CA or wherever easily as it is super reliable and have not given me one bit of a problem since Ive owned it. The longest drive I took in it was from Orange County to Vegas during the summer in 105+ degree heat with the A/C blasting, 4 people in the car all the way there and throughout the weekend. And all the way back with ZERO issues! The title is free and clear and I have the title in hand ready to transfer.

SPECS:
1JZGTE motor was taken out of a clip with 45k
Stock twins,
HUGE FMIC,
Greddy Type RS BOV
Walbro 255 HLP in-tank
RPS Stage 1 Clutch/Flywheel combo
Stock W58 5 spd tranny
3" downpipe to a
3" exhaust exiting dual canisters
Apexi AFC (Not Installed)

My goal was to have a reliable daily driver.

Car runs PERFECT, idles Great, and is pretty peppy for a stock 1JZGTE in such a large heavy car. I would assume Horsepower numbers to be around 300+ range. It has never been dynoed or drag raced or drifted. It has also never been tuned. This is my weekend car. I use only Full Synthetic oil in it. It is only driven on the weekends as a cruiser. I have another vehicle that I drive daily.

It was originally hunter green.
Painted Nissan 350z Daytona Blue (Exterior and Door Jams)
Engine bay was painted black.

Nardi Steering wheel
Signal Auto Detachable hub
Recaro SPG Bucket (SFi approved) Racing Seat for Driver w/ Takata Harness
Recaro Reclinable Seat w/lumbar support for Passanger
Kenwood CD 10 disc changer in the trunk
Kenwood Excellion Touch Screen DVD Player
Sony Playstation2 w/wireless controllers
The leather seats in the rear are in great shape!
Tan Interior

VIS (Vertex Knockoff) Body kit (Great fitment!)
Soarer Griffen badge front
Toyota Emblem Rear
Soarer Emblem Rear
Bilsteins shocks
Eibach Springs
18 x 8 1/2" Rays VRX Racing Wheel in Front
18 x 9 1/2" Rays VRX Racing Wheel in Rear

Front brakes just done recently. A/C has just been recharged and blows super cold!

THE BAD:
Power Steering has been leaking recently now and I have been to lazy to get it fixed. I have just been adding a little fluid every once in a while. The passenger window motor is starting to go out. The needles on the odometer flicker. The climate control display sometimes doesnt display fully. There are a vew nicks and cracks on the bumper from being too low.

The car is very classy and I get looks and compliments everywhere I go. It is tastefully modded. It has a VERY nice sound to it. It is really a fun and reliable car to drive that has the power of a somwhat expensive sports car, and the respect and luxury of a Lexus.

!!!NEW PRICE!!!
Asking $11,900.00 OBO. No trades. CASH ONLY!

Please PM if interested if you have any questions or to set up a time to see the vehicle. Pictures do not do this car justice! As a reference, I am a good & honest seller. I have sold a few items on here and have had all positive feedback from members. Please search under my name if curious. Thanks!

$9,500 FIRM!

No Recaros, no Nardi wheel with detachable hub, no rims, no DVD/CD/Playstation.

I have stock steeringwheel, stock rims, stock seats, stock radio/CD disc changer to replace.

For those who are looking for a nice cheap, fast relaible 5spd turbo SC. I am willing to take above mentioned items off to make a quick sale.

Please PM if interested!

Sale Pending. I'll keep ya'll posted

Last edited by JZSoarerQT; 02-13-07 at 12:40 PM.
Old 12-14-06, 06:06 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

57 views and not one bump? Wheres the love guys???!
Old 12-14-06, 07:39 AM
drft_n_sc
Pole Position

here is some bump action with a lot of love!!!!!!

beautiful ride!!
Old 12-14-06, 10:11 AM
adl16v
Pole Position

very nice! seen it on Craigslist
Old 12-14-06, 12:14 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Thanks guys! She is sexy!
Old 12-14-06, 06:28 PM
SC_coupe
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Bump for a tastefully modded car. GL with the sale!
Old 12-14-06, 08:07 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

saw the car in person like in april awesom car. so you guys moved to oregon? on by the way one of the tires i got from you guys were defective. those yokohamas i got from tony. no big deal. great seller though.
Old 12-15-06, 08:15 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by Luv Da Lex
saw the car in person like in april awesom car. so you guys moved to oregon? on by the way one of the tires i got from you guys were defective. those yokohamas i got from tony. no big deal. great seller though.

Sorry about that. What was wrong with it? Hope u know we didnt know that the tire was bad. u saw the condition yourself. Either way...u guys got them for a steal. Thanks!
Old 12-16-06, 02:13 PM
808_JDM
Driver

I am looking for a cheaper car so I am trading in our 04 S2k. Is it possible to get a loan for this car. Im going to check with the bank if not I heard that capitol one offers loans for these types of cars. I guess ill check back when I find out good luck with the sale.
Old 12-16-06, 03:31 PM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by 808_JDM
I am looking for a cheaper car so I am trading in our 04 S2k. Is it possible to get a loan for this car. Im going to check with the bank if not I heard that capitol one offers loans for these types of cars. I guess ill check back when I find out good luck with the sale.
Im sure you can get a loan with your bank or credit union no problem. Just as long as you have decent credit. Find out and let me know! Thank you for your interest!
Old 12-16-06, 04:22 PM
808_JDM
Driver

yah my credit is fine, Ill check with my bank and see what they say. So there is nothing else wrong with the car other then what was mentioned. if you have more pics can you please email me some at keolanuicosta@yahoo.com want to see how bad the front bumper is. How far are you from Vegas? Thanks again for the fast response. talk to you soon.
Old 12-18-06, 11:42 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by 808_JDM
yah my credit is fine, Ill check with my bank and see what they say. So there is nothing else wrong with the car other then what was mentioned. if you have more pics can you please email me some at keolanuicosta@yahoo.com want to see how bad the front bumper is. How far are you from Vegas? Thanks again for the fast response. talk to you soon.

Sorry for the delay in response. I will email you pics tonight. There is nothing else wrong with the car. Only the items I have mentioned. Its a great running car and super reliable. I have never had any mechanical issues with it at all.

I am a girl so honestly, I dont even take the car up past 6k cuz it just gets a bit too scary. With regards to how far I am from Vegas? I dont know, you can mapquest my zipcode and see for yourself. 97219. I do know that OR is near the top of Nevada like Reno....
Old 12-18-06, 12:18 PM
Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

on 1 of the tires we got the beads wouldnt hold so we couldnt moutn the tires. its ok cus we got a good deal and it was new, you couldnt have known about it.
Old 12-18-06, 12:27 PM
VIP_GS
Pole Position

car looks great... ill give ya a bump
Old 12-19-06, 09:51 AM
JZSoarerQT
Driver

Originally Posted by Luv Da Lex
on 1 of the tires we got the beads wouldnt hold so we couldnt moutn the tires. its ok cus we got a good deal and it was new, you couldnt have known about it.
Gosh...sorry for that. Thanks for bein so cool about it thoough!

Quick Reply: 93 SC300 5spd 1JZGTE !!SUPER CLEAN!! Portland OR