Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: New Jersey 2000 GS 400 Platinum Series

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-07, 07:26 PM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS: New Jersey 2000 GS 400 Platinum Series

I did some soul searching over the weekend (for the umpteenth time) and I am selling my White/Ivory GS 400. It is the extra car in the house - no longer daily driven - and I broke down and ordered a 2007 Corvette. Therefore, the Lexus must go.

The Lexus has every option except for NAV/ML and the rear wing ( I am pretty sure about that). Other than some stone chips on nose, paint is excellent - no paint defects other than the chips. If I was going to keep the car, I would reshoot the nose because I am ****. She was garage kept and I am a former detailer; the car was hand washed at least once a week and waxed at least 4 times/year. In fact, I just waxed it again less than two weeks ago. I am a fanatic. Interior is near perfect.

72000 miles, all service performed on schedule, newer tires, recent brakes (aftermarket rotors and pads, ss lines)

It does have a very serious aftermarket stereo. It is an IASCA competition system - Pioneer P9 head unit w/ processor, DLS three way front stage in custom kicks panels, custom front carpets to go with the kick panels, custom head unit surround, 2 Zapco 4.0 amplifiers, 1 Zapco 9.0 amplifier, Eclipse aluminum subs. In order to duplicate the system, you would need $15,000.00 in equipment (retail) and at least 80 hours of professional installation time not to mention tuning time. The car took 3rd at IASCA finals (after only eight hours of tuning). Manville Smith of JL Audio demo'd the car and rated it higher than most of the experts and pros at that event. I would be willing to let the stereo go with the car for much less than I should b/c it would be a shame to take it out. I do have all of the original factory stereo parts.

Kelly Blue Book says the car has a $20,000.00 value. I will take $22,000.00 for the car including the stereo (now that is a deal). If you want photos, I am taking them over the weekend and will send them to whomever wants them. I do not know how to link or post them. If someone wants to help me do so, that would be great. If you need to arrange for shipping, I may be able to help. I know someone in the business.

If you want information about the car, 732 266 1169 is my cell. 732 252 2600 is my office. Car is appx 15 minutes south from Englishtown Raceway Park.
Old 01-28-07, 08:40 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

I have received several contacts re: parting out the system. At this time, this is not an option as I would like to sell the system intact with the car. It would be a shame to do otherwise - the car sounds sweet.
Old 01-29-07, 07:26 AM
ceelo
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sounds interesting. I want to see this stereo setup....you can send pics to my email and I'd be willing to get them up here for you
Old 01-29-07, 07:29 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Thanks. Will do when I get home tonight.

Really do appreciate it.
Old 01-29-07, 07:31 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

I also have pics of the system while under construction if you want to see those as well. There are many pics (could be 50 to 100 if I remember correctly) , I have them on disc. I can (old fashoined) mail/overnight a copy to you if you like.
Old 01-29-07, 11:22 AM
Jasonowens
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Send pics to Jasonowens32@yahoo.com. Thanks.