Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

Blk 95' SC400 Parts Car (Sacramento Area)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-07, 06:40 AM
DZLEXIK
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blk 95' SC400 Parts Car (Sacramento Area)

Hey guys, i bought this car about a month ago. Basically for the black interior only. So now that im done stripping the interior i have no need for this car anymore, and im looking to sell this to somebody LOCAL.

Here are the things that i know about the car...

Model: SC400
Year: 1995
Miles: 45,000
Exterior: Black
Interior : None

The car does NOT have..

- Front bumper
- Hood
- Headlights
- Taillights
- Rear spoiler
- Interior
- Intake box

Everything else is still there...

MORE INFO>>

The guy i bought this from replaced some of what im about to mention next..

- First off, the car does not have a title, it was taken from a lien sale. (but im pretty sure it has a CLEAN title, but not positive) The guy before me bought it from a body shop that owned the car, and i bought the car from him. I have all the lien sale papers of the cars history, and you should just be able to take these papers to DMV and put it into your name.

- The engine has a blown headgasket...the radiator was blown, and when i checked the oil, it was milky. (he replaced radiator)

- It needs some fuses. (he replaced some but told me that it needed a few more)

- He replaced the ignitor

- It needs a new fuel pump

- It has body damage on the passenger side (where the door and the quarter panel meet)

- Before i took the interior out, the car started and drove (like crap) but it drove, to the tow truck, and into my garage.

Okay, this is what i have to offer....

1. You buy the car AS IS for - $1,000

-OR-

2. Ill give you my old tan interior to put back into the car (minus the 2 door panels since the car did not come with them, and i need to use my old ones)

My tan interior is in good shape, no rips in front seats, motors all work, but the rear seats have ONE little rip in the seam that just happend before i took it out.

Ill also put the rear spoiler, and taillights back onto the car. ALSO ill give you my old stock stereo from my car...for - $1,500

Again, i want to sell this car LOCAL ONLY

Located in South Sacramento

AND!!>> If you are close..ill pay for towing also

Here are some pictures of the car, I can take more if you'd like. Just let me know what you want a picture of, and give me some time.

here is the picture of the body damage.

You can come by to look at the car also.

My days off are Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday... i work graveyard shifts so you cannot come see them any other days sorry.. but i need my beauty sleep lol

Thanks for looking! if you have any questions about the car, PM me.

- Justin
Old 01-24-13, 04:27 PM
SouLSC400
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey justin i have a 1992 Sc400 and I am in the rebuilding stages and one of the parts i need is a whole the exhaust system. Please let me know if you still have it available. I live in San Leandro, CA .