Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

1995 SC400 Pearl white low miles good condition

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-07, 08:47 AM
fatboyq
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 SC400 Pearl white low miles good condition

Up for sale is a 1995 Lexus SC400 in good condition. It currently has 107605 miles on it, it is just being broken in. The car runs great without any issues. All the accessories and electrical items work great i.e. (heat, ac wipers, lights, signals, seats, mirrors) etc. The car is equipped with the legendary Lexus 1UZFE motor which is one of the best motors ever built! 300-400 thousand miles out of a well kept one is not unheard of. The Lexus SC 400's 4.0-liter DOHC V8 engine delivers its 250 hp at 5600 rpm and 260 lb.-ft. of torque at 4400 rpm. It also blasts off from dead dig to 60 mph in an impressive 6.9 seconds. The car is a real joy to drive on the highway and it handles great for luxury car.

The car has rims and tires from a LEXUS SC430 coupe, which really sets it apart from the other SC400s. The car has had the timing belt replaced at 90k along with a transmission flush. It also has new spark plugs, fuel filter, air filter, serpentine belt and a 2 year old battery in great shape. The tires are good, brakes are good, the oil is changed and it’s ready for it’s next owner. The car is so smooth and quiet sometimes you have to look at the dash to make sure it’s running. I want to move into a 4door car to accommodate the child seat, otherwise I would never sell it. interior is in great shape no issues with the leather or carpet, leather is soft as butter I had lincolns, Audis etc and the Lexus makes the most comfortable seats.

The car is fully loaded with all options available in 95’ auto headlamps, Nakamichi sound system (sounds great and blows away Bose), 12 disc changer, heated leather seats, sunroof, spoiler, auto tilt steering wheel, power seats, mirrors, windows, keyless entry, ABS, traction control, etc.. I have the manual for the car and one set of key, the took kit and spare tire, jack etc is all in the trunk.

You will be hard pressed to find a cleaner SC400 and unlike many examples the cup holder and dash gauges are fully operational. No scammers or tire kickers please, email me if your interested and I will give you my phone number to call. The car was $50,000+ new and you can buy it now for a price of a used corolla.

Minor issues:
AC is not as cold as it was last year might need a recharge soon
small ding and scrape on the fender.

Read more about the car here from professionals and see what great things they have to say about the car:

http://www.internetautoguide.com/rev...995/index.html

here is the KBB value as of today:

http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pric...izConditions=0

I’m looking to get $7500 way below KBB value. Honest seller looking for a honest buyer, don't have time to play games. Not in a hurry to sell Thanks

here is a link to pics:
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/car/290278408.html

might trade up for a 98 LS400 or GS400 maybe a GS300
Old 04-04-07, 06:51 AM
daydr3am
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Link to pics doesn't work