Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 2000 GS 400 Platinum Series, New Jersey

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-07 | 04:03 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Default FS: 2000 GS 400 Platinum Series, New Jersey

2000 Lexus GS 400 Platinum Series - Pearl White on Ivory. Original Owner. 72931 miles, always garage kept, all services performed on or before schedule. Car routinely hand washed and professionally detailed (by me, I used to own and operate a car detailing facility). Obviously non-smoker.

All options except NAV/ML and rear wing. Car is in very nice original condition. No door dings. I am fanatical about the paint. The pictures do not show just how clean this car really is. Other than the nose (some stone chips), car is excellent. If I kept the car, I would reshoot the nose because the chips, while small and slight, agitate me. Most people would not even notice. You can only see chips upon close inspection.

Recent tires and brakes. Brakes upgraded - cross drilled vented rotors, performance pads, stainless steel brake lines. K & N air filter (in stock air box).

Car does have a very high end (sound quality oriented) sound system installed. Vehicle attended the IASCA World Finals - took 3rd in its class. The sound produced by the system rivals that of the finest home audio systems. This car is a concert on wheels. To reproduce the sound system would cost in excess of $20,000.00 ($15,000.00 in parts, $5,000.00 in labor). System consists of the following items: 1. Pioneer P9 CD Player and Brain (Digital EQ, X-Over, Time Alignment and much more) 2. Zapco 9.0 Sub amplifer, 2 Zapco 4.0 Amplifiers - total wattage: 3000 RMS. 3. DLS 3 way front speakers 6" midbass, 5" midrange, 1" tweeter; 6" installed in door, 5" and tweeter installed in custom kickpanels 4. Eclipse subs in custom enclosure. Lots of sound deadening material, high end connectors and wires. No expense withheld in the installation. The best of everything......... I do have an installation photo log depicting the entire build up. System is tastefully installed and visibly low key. Carpets conceal trunk equipment, system blends into the interior compartment. Obviously, the system is included with the sale as are all of the factory stereo components that were replaced during the installation.

Entire car is very clean (in and out) and well kept. Would make someone a nice daily driver or weekend car (it was a daily driver at first and, for the last 2 years, it has been my weekend car).

Reason for sale: car is the "extra" car in the house and I recently took delivery of a new Corvette (early mid life crisis/second childhood whatever). NADA says the car is worth $19825.00, KBB says its worth more but the reserve it set lower than the NADA suggested price. I am willing to sell the car WITH THE $20,000.00 STEREO SYSTEM in it. Car is listed for sale on EBAY. Car is located in Central New Jersey. I will help with (but not arrange for) shipping.

For fastest response, send all questions to Ira at 732 252 2600 Office, 732 266 1169 Cell. This is a relist - I had the car sold to a good friend but his financing fell through.

ASKING $18,500.00 on CL - it is listed for more elsewhere..............
Attached Thumbnails FS:  2000 GS 400 Platinum Series, New Jersey-exterior-6.jpg  
Old 04-03-07 | 04:05 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Let this car go to a good home, I don't need 4 cars in the house........
Attached Thumbnails FS:  2000 GS 400 Platinum Series, New Jersey-trunk-1.jpg  
Old 04-03-07 | 04:06 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Last time I posted 20 photos - if you want them all, contact me. IMSLAW@AOL.COM
Old 04-05-07 | 06:36 PM
subparrnd
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Ira Senoff
Last time I posted 20 photos - if you want them all, contact me. IMSLAW@AOL.COM
Great car! If I was closer, I'd pull the trigger! Looks like you are going to surpass the $18,500.

GL with the sale!!

Homer
Old 04-06-07 | 03:07 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Thanks for the compliment. I would like to see the car go to a good home so I hope that someone wins the EBAY auction this time - we are soooooo close to hitting the reserve. Several people have called me on the car - we'll see what happens.

You know, it is possible to ship a car from NJ to TX................
Old 04-06-07 | 08:30 AM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, that is an awesome car w/ some serious sound! Free UP
Old 04-11-07 | 05:26 AM
Ira Senoff
Driver

Thanks for the kind words. Car is sold and already in the possession of the new owner who advises he is going to drive it nearly 100 miles a day on his commute. OUCH!!!! But, at least, the stereo will get a good work out. And, because he is related, I still get visitation rights. Or, I think, I get to tune the stereo and wax the car.

Off to enjoy my Corvette and all the wonderful horsepower it delivers. It really is so much fun to chirp the tires on the 3-4 shift. Ahhhhh, I can't wait for the performance parts to arrive. It can only get better...................