Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

Project Supra trade for 2nd Gen GS

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-07, 07:28 PM
Euphoric
Pole Position

Received 21 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Project Supra trade for 2nd Gen GS

Redoing whole thread so I can add pics so bare with me and note car will be without motor, tranny, master cylinder and pedel set...

First and foremost I am looking for a TRADE for a 2nd gen GS300 or GS400. I'm expecting a higher mileage and older one and that is fine so long as it runs as it should and is in good condition. I'd prefer Spectra Blue but I'll also take a silver, not really interested in any other colors, with light colored interior.

I keep getting emails and PM's about selling it and if I can't find a trade I'll surely be doing so but at the moment I'm holding out for a trade. If I can't find one to trade I'll let everyone interested thus far about buying it know it's part out time.

My car, 1995 Black/Black Targa 6spd car with clear title (title in hand). This is a project car but abit more complete than alot of project shell cars I've seen. Has all origonal panels with vins, and windows have the vin etched in. This was a widebody project but I never got too far with the body work but I would like someone to end up with everything and finish the car to somewhat what I had invisioned for it.

What's missing that I can think of - wheels, brakes, front bumper, hood, carpet, seats, headlights, wipers/wiper motor (F&R) and antenna. I think that's it but I might have overlooked something.

What it comes with, all interior panels (door panels could use a recover), dash/dash panels, gauge cluster, has a/c (just needs expansion valve replaced and I have a new one to go with the car and I have brand new buttons to replace the old yellowed ones for the control unit), Walbro 255 pump (installed), authentic Trial sideskirts (already expanded for widebody overfenders), JIC hardened tie rods, Supra floor mats, Ganador mirrors (one mirror needs to be fixed) and I'm few other things I've overlooked.

I also have these items I would be willing to sell at a great package deal price to whomever I might find a trade with. The stereo system (although I might be tempted to leave this in for the trade itself and not as an extra item plus it has a cusco rear strut bar built into it and comes with an Alpine phantom face mp3/cd player), 19" Iforged Daytonas in hyper black (19x10 and 19x12.5), Carbon Fiber Seibon Top Secret hood, carbon fiber (a-pillars, glove box cover and center console lid), custom painted spark plug cover and a brand new odometer panel piece for the dash.

All pics I am posting other than the Iforged wheels and stereo were taken today. Engine and tranny still in but they WILL be coming out along with the pedel set and master cylinder. Other than that everything else is pretty much staying.

On to pics, please note car has been sitting a long time so things are dirty even though I tried to wipe it down...

Rear shot-

Passenger side-

Front-

Drivers side-

Passenger side engine bay-

Drivers side engine bay-

Passenger front suspension-

Passenger rear suspension-

Drivers front suspension-

Drivers rear suspension-
Old 05-30-07, 07:28 PM
Euphoric
Pole Position

Diff-

Drivers HID-

Passenger HID-

Passenger tie rod missing boot (thanks to the dog)-

Drivers side tie rod boot-

Rear hatch-

Stereo area with rear seat delete-

Some interior-

More interior-
Old 05-30-07, 07:29 PM
Euphoric
Pole Position

Trial side skirts-

JIC tie rods-

Ganador mirrors-

Next are pics of the items I can sell as a pckage deal -

Iforged Daytonas-

Stereo-

Volt readout for stereo-
Old 05-30-07, 07:31 PM
Euphoric
Pole Position

Carbon A-pillars

Carbon glove box and console lid-

Carbon Seibon TS hood-

Spark plug cover-

I think that's it, I'll be able to get more pics this weekend when I pull the motor. I'm really motivated so if there is any iterest please PM me or email me at skirn1@gmail.com