Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

1992 SC300 5spd 110K miles Westchester NY

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-07, 09:42 PM
TRex Lex
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1992 SC300 5spd 110K miles Westchester NY

Hello All:

I am sad to say but I have decided to sell my 92 SC 300. Reason? I've acquired a Onyx Black 2003 IS300. Here is some info:

1992 SC300 rare 5 speed manual transmission
Garnet Red Exterior, Tan Interior
pretty low miles at ~110,000 miles, for a 15 year old beauty
Clean Title
Price: $5750 (KBB @ Good is $5610, and NADA ~ $5700).
I think this is a fair price, but I'm willing to listen to offers.
Contact - yaoch14@hotmail.com

Located in upstate New York, Dutchess County (near Westchester, NY)
100% stock, no aftermarket parts
Has SC400 16" wheels. Also have the original 15" wheels, will be included (great for snow tires)
I am the 3rd owner. Acquired the vehicle in mid 2004 with roughly 90K miles. First owner drove it sparingly, and 2nd owner drove it to/from the train station near Greenwich, CT. I also only added 20K miles in 3 years as I have a 1992 Acura Integra as my winter vehicle.

Exterior: 7 out of 10
Has a few scratches (hey, what do you expect from a 15 yr old car?), but no dents
Passenger mirror has a chip (also there when I bought the car)
2nd owner had the rear bumper re-painted

Interior: 7 out of 10
Driver side seat has the typical leather roughed/scratched. It was that way when I bought her. Leather for rear seats in excellent condition.

Mechanical: Everything functions. Timing Belt, water pump, alternator belt, Power steering belt replaced at 91K miles (performed by my mechanic friend), Front brakes and rotors were replaced @ ~96K miles, trunk lift supports changed recently (unfortunately, could not find the non-spoiler lifts, so the car contains the support lifts for a trunk with spoiler). Changed oil/filter every 3500 to 4K miles.

Electrical: Everything functions. Radio, AC, Climate control, all driver/psgr seat controls, heated seats, cruise control, speedometer/tachometer dials all function
I also have the Repair Manuals for this vehicle if interested.

She is truly a nice vehicle, one of the most beatiful coupe designs I've ever seen, and fun to drive. I hope she finds a good home.

I've never posted pics online before, I will try to add some tomorrow.

Please post if I may have left some important info out...
Thanks for listening....
Old 07-01-07, 06:29 PM
trancuongv
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRex Lex
Hello All:

I am sad to say but I have decided to sell my 92 SC 300. Reason? I've acquired a Onyx Black 2003 IS300. Here is some info:

1992 SC300 rare 5 speed manual transmission
Garnet Red Exterior, Tan Interior
pretty low miles at ~110,000 miles, for a 15 year old beauty
Clean Title
Price: $5750 (KBB @ Good is $5610, and NADA ~ $5700).
I think this is a fair price, but I'm willing to listen to offers.
Contact - yaoch14@hotmail.com

Located in upstate New York, Dutchess County (near Westchester, NY)
100% stock, no aftermarket parts
Has SC400 16" wheels. Also have the original 15" wheels, will be included (great for snow tires)
I am the 3rd owner. Acquired the vehicle in mid 2004 with roughly 90K miles. First owner drove it sparingly, and 2nd owner drove it to/from the train station near Greenwich, CT. I also only added 20K miles in 3 years as I have a 1992 Acura Integra as my winter vehicle.

Exterior: 7 out of 10
Has a few scratches (hey, what do you expect from a 15 yr old car?), but no dents
Passenger mirror has a chip (also there when I bought the car)
2nd owner had the rear bumper re-painted

Interior: 7 out of 10
Driver side seat has the typical leather roughed/scratched. It was that way when I bought her. Leather for rear seats in excellent condition.

Mechanical: Everything functions. Timing Belt, water pump, alternator belt, Power steering belt replaced at 91K miles (performed by my mechanic friend), Front brakes and rotors were replaced @ ~96K miles, trunk lift supports changed recently (unfortunately, could not find the non-spoiler lifts, so the car contains the support lifts for a trunk with spoiler). Changed oil/filter every 3500 to 4K miles.

Electrical: Everything functions. Radio, AC, Climate control, all driver/psgr seat controls, heated seats, cruise control, speedometer/tachometer dials all function
I also have the Repair Manuals for this vehicle if interested.

She is truly a nice vehicle, one of the most beatiful coupe designs I've ever seen, and fun to drive. I hope she finds a good home.

I've never posted pics online before, I will try to add some tomorrow.

Please post if I may have left some important info out...
Thanks for listening....
lets see some pics. interested in how it looks. im looking for a sc300 5 speed.
Old 07-02-07, 10:51 PM
TRex Lex
Driver School Candidate

Default pics coming soon

Sorry folks, been kinda busy over the weekend, and again today for work. So haven't gotten to posting pics, and this will also be my first time posting pics, so we'll see how that goes. I will try to do so over the holiday wknd. You can also email at yaoch14@hotmail.com if you want to arrange to see it in person.
Old 07-02-07, 11:09 PM
TRex Lex
Driver School Candidate

Default VIN number

Also, here is the VIN number: JT8JZ31CXN0004874 for CARFAX. I've printed out the CARFAX record, and it should list as clean, no accident history. Thanks.
Old 07-05-07, 07:13 PM
TRex Lex
Driver School Candidate

Default does anyone know how to post pics?

Hi there:

I've tried searching on FAQ and in the site, but no luck finding out how to post pics... Can someone guide me to a posting or two that can show me how? Appreciate the help in advance...
Old 07-05-07, 07:21 PM
trancuongv
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TRex Lex
Hi there:

I've tried searching on FAQ and in the site, but no luck finding out how to post pics... Can someone guide me to a posting or two that can show me how? Appreciate the help in advance...
you can upload your pics in the gallery and just use the url and post them in your thread. same thing as using photobucket. you can send the pics to cuonggs300@yahoo.com and i can post them for you.
Old 07-08-07, 01:22 AM
Ahmedootie
Rookie

email me tha pics if you'd like... Ahmedootie@yahoo.com and I will post them for you. But if you want to do it yourself, upload them to photobucket.com and then link them here.
~Ahmed
Old 07-15-07, 11:43 AM
Bigbea
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

PM'ed you...interested