Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

SOCAL FS: Onyx Black 2001 IS300 for sale $11k!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-07, 10:56 PM
onyxaltezz
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SOCAL FS: Onyx Black 2001 IS300 for sale $11k!!!

Well the time has come. And Im serious this time, I gotta sell the car. Some issues have come up with family, school, etc.

Im looking for a quick sale, so here are the details.

Car just hit 148K miles.
Radiator flush, timing belt, and spark plugs were done before 100K. I change the oil every 4000 miles with Mobile 1.
Interior was originially tan, but I started on a black conversion and I never fond the parts to finish it. The seats are black, but the rest is tan. There are 2 cigarette burns on the driver side A pillar, but if you plan to finish the black interior conversion then those will be gone

As far as mods go, the car will be put back to stock. Im not parting the car out on .net because I already have a local buyer for all the parts off the car, so dont ask about that. Sorry.

I'll find some stock rims to throw on the car if a buyer comes through. Stock exhaust, intake, etc. I'll leave the painted fogs, headlights, and tails on the car. Also I'll leave an OEM style carbon fiber hood on the car. You will also get the Eibach prokits with OEM shocks on them. The Eibachs have about 20K miles on them and the stock shocks came frmo another IS300 and they have maybe 25K miles on them.

You will also be getting cross drilled & slotted rotors and axxis ultimate brake pads. The pads barely have 5K miles on them and the rotors have roughly 40K on them.

The car does not come with a spare. However would be able to get you one a little later on.

Driver side door's clear is pealing, and there are some minor scratches on the passenger side.

I'll set the price low at 10K because of these imperfections. This car is perfect for a 1JZ or 2JZ swap. If you really want I'll even gut the car for you before I sell it.

$11K OBO!!!!! The price is set pretty low so please dont lowball me but reasonable offers will be accepted.

Thanks!

-Aaron
Old 09-13-07, 06:42 PM
masboy
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

any pics ?
Old 09-13-07, 07:12 PM
CrazyPro
Rookie

Originally Posted by masboy
any pics ?
I second that!
Old 09-14-07, 11:49 AM
onyxaltezz
Driver

Well I'll try to get some, but the pics wont help b/c its still modded. WHen I sell, the body & interior will be put bcak to completely stock. ANyone wanna check it out in person? Im in 626/909 area...

-Aaron