Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

For Sale: IS-F in nyc Area #1 spot

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-07 | 05:01 PM
BaLLzZz
Lead Lap

Default For Sale: IS-F in nyc Area #1 spot

MODS PLEASE DO NOT MOVE TO FS SECTION AS THE ONLY INTREST IS HERE! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Now i have a isf order slip/down payment from many months ago. Guaranteeing the very first spot for an IS-F at Ray Catena Lexus in the westchester are of NY. Only 10-15min out of NYC. Buying this slip gets you ahead of the line and already a downpayment on the car. I could not wait any longer and bought a different car. If anyone is intrested in the spot/car please pm me for further info. Thank you.

Price: $500(No colors picked yet) Once the dealers get info then they will call and you can configure the car as you please.

Last edited by BaLLzZz; 11-10-07 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-08-07 | 06:08 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Please be more clear about the price for your slip;;;. How much extra the buyer will have to pay for the spot/slip?
Me, I rather wait for about 6-12 months for Lexus to fix all the bugs and all the hype die down, but just me.
Old 11-08-07 | 07:32 PM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

is it for a specific color/options or just a spot? btw can u PM me price and details?
Old 11-08-07 | 08:59 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Sorry, there's a couple of problems with your post:
  1. You need to post a price if you want to sell something.
  2. You can't sell items in the general forums.
The forum rules apply to everyone - thanks for your understanding. I'm taking care of item #2. You need to take care of item #1 or your thread will be removed.

Club Lexus Moderators
Classifieds / Club Lexus Marketplace Members should be aware that when placing an item for sale on Club Lexus in the classified area, or when purchasing an item that was posted in the aforementioned area, there is a "buy/sell at your own risk" policy in effect. Items posted without prices may be deleted at any time. Club Lexus is in no way responsible for any transactions that take place as result of a posting on this site. If there is a problem, it needs to be privately resolved between the parties and Club Lexus will not get involved. Please check our "Buyer/Seller" feedback area for comments regarding previous transactions from other CLUB LEXUS members. For every item, please post a detailed description (condition, part number, color, etc.) and a price - no ‘feeler’ or ‘gathering interest’ posts are allowed, either you’re selling the item or you aren’t. There are no ‘dibs’ honored by posting on the thread; the seller may determine who he/she sells to based on their personal criteria. For sale and want to buy (“WTB) posts are allowed only in the Club Lexus marketplace forums, not the main forums. If you have an item that can be used across multiple models, pick one and only one classified forum to place the item in, or use the ‘general’ for sale area. No auction style sales are allowed because they have the propensity to create arguments and bad feelings because of the inherent conflict that bidding for an item creates. Following are examples of auction style posts that are not allowed: • Private message me an offer on this Lexus part. • Here’s a link to a Lexus part I’m selling on eBay, check it out! Only authorized Club Lexus vendors may start posts in the Club Lexus Vendor Marketplace. Additional topical Club Lexus Marketplace rules are posted at the top of every classified forum. You must read these rules and follow them when posting items for sale.
Old 11-10-07 | 12:09 PM
NINEZeRO
Lexus Test Driver

is this a sale or a transfer of the 500 deposit?
Old 11-11-07 | 01:56 PM
BaLLzZz
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by NINEZeRO
is this a sale or a transfer of the 500 deposit?
Basically a transfer.
Old 11-17-07 | 01:25 PM
BaLLzZz
Lead Lap

bUmmmP... for number one spot