Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

wtt: built s13 sr20det 20k invested 400hp+ for sc300 or sc400

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-07, 03:59 PM
Chris Moon
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCenergy
sr20>rb20. hate to tell you. rb20s are just way too old. might as well go rb25. im saving for a rb25 motorset for my s13!
I love seeing clean rb25 swaps but i was going for the whole 180sx clone. I think im going to bite the bullet this weekend and drive 11hrs and get a 180sx then just sell mine. Now if im not mstaken the rb20 is the old version of the sr20? Thats one thing im not sure of. I know the rb20 is not a really commen swap anymore.
Old 11-30-07, 08:02 PM
Chris Moon
Driver School Candidate

bump to the top
Old 11-30-07, 08:26 PM
TRLexi300
Rookie

Originally Posted by Sc dRifta
id like to see the dyno sheet of that sr20 with 400-500 hp lol i call bs!!!!! show a pic of the motor and list internals. im not saying its not possible just alot of tunning and reinforcing..... and yes a stock sr redtop doesn't break 200 hp to the wheels!!!!
WOW!!! What a TOOL. You must not know a damn thing about SR's....Just finished a buddys SR build and he puts down over 550....Have another buddy with t28 with bolt ons that puts down right at 300. Get your FACTS straight before you start running your mouth to people that know what the **** their talking about.
Old 12-01-07, 06:08 PM
stockySC4
Pole Position

post some pics so the rest of us can see!
Old 12-03-07, 04:33 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sc dRifta
id like to see the dyno sheet of that sr20 with 400-500 hp lol i call bs!!!!! show a pic of the motor and list internals. im not saying its not possible just alot of tunning and reinforcing..... and yes a stock sr redtop doesn't break 200 hp to the wheels!!!!

Originally Posted by TRLexi300
WOW!!! What a TOOL. You must not know a damn thing about SR's....Just finished a buddys SR build and he puts down over 550....Have another buddy with t28 with bolt ons that puts down right at 300. Get your FACTS straight before you start running your mouth to people that know what the **** their talking about.
lol um maybe you should re-read the statement i made... i have not stated anything that isnt true. so before you call me names and insult my car knowledge. read what i said again...... and please come out to any local meets in so cal to meet me and talk about cars and bring your 240 i brought my S13 out last meet we had at SUPER AUTOBACS id love for you to see it. it has won 2 regional scca autocrosses i think i know a little bit about building cars . so what engine management did you use to retard timing to get the 550hp lol even with bolt on ya still gotta tune. sighs u know what here im gonna link the turbo god bean. lots of info.

http://www.clubna-t.com/forums/showt...7&page=1&pp=30

holy crap i didn't even see that other post. ahaha race for money grow up man. i can't believe you got all defensive and but hurt over 1 sentence.....

btw here my mod list

Sc300 92 base model 5 speed

2j-ge block

race built head( sponsored by LPDAUTO.COM)
ferrera valves and retainers
hks cam gears
cometic 2.5mm head gasket
cp pistons

suspension
tein RA FULL ADJUSTABLE
Trd front rear sways TT rear subframe
lpdauto.com full race bushings

Steering rack
Custom Inner tie rods(fabricated by Camburg engeering)

Transmission
R154 5 speed

Rear end

Kaaz dat3020 2 way lsd with a 3.44 custome final gear(thanks to ray the owner of KAAZ)

1845 spot welds on the chasis to reinforce the seams

4 tv's (2 in sun visors and 2 in head rest courtesy of OCAUTO)

Jegs Brake line lock

ls400 front calipers

supra tt rear calipers

custom made brake pads from hp international

XS POWER 2jz-ge NA-T kit( Thanks to mark)

Drift Tech carbon fiber hood(thanks to Ed Johnson from Team megan racing)

there is soo much more to list
dude if you only knew........

Last edited by Sc dRifta; 12-03-07 at 05:01 PM.
Old 12-03-07, 04:59 PM
Sc dRifta

Originally Posted by Glides
Owned with a capital OWNED. Called the man out, provided a 500 mile radious AND a phone number. I rate that one a 10.
lol i see ur from the midwest too............. ahahahahahahaha god this is funny
Old 12-03-07, 08:16 PM
Chris Moon
Driver School Candidate

Look here pole smoker F U and your Car my offer stands. People like you make me sick. You like to trash other peoples post and try to make yourself look like you know it all, you In turn make yourself look like a dumb *** ****!!!! My car has been at Racing Innovations In K-town TN right now get another 5k in mod work done. Im sorry to tell you but with the mods you listed im very sure you would get spanked in a streight line. Now as for drifting im not the best you may get me their but talking about over all power your more then welcome to come get you some. Ill be in AZ Dec 14 if thats closer for you to get some lmk!!!lol Name a track Ill do my best to be there. Other then that for the last fu*king time staff off my topics and post. If not ill play the same game you are and trash every gay post or topic you make and see how your dumb *** likes it!!! SO FOR THE LAST TIME F OFF
Old 12-04-07, 09:28 AM
Sc dRifta

Originally Posted by Chris Moon
Look here pole smoker F U and your Car my offer stands. People like you make me sick. You like to trash other peoples post and try to make yourself look like you know it all, you In turn make yourself look like a dumb *** ****!!!! My car has been at Racing Innovations In K-town TN right now get another 5k in mod work done. Im sorry to tell you but with the mods you listed im very sure you would get spanked in a streight line. Now as for drifting im not the best you may get me their but talking about over all power your more then welcome to come get you some. Ill be in AZ Dec 14 if thats closer for you to get some lmk!!!lol Name a track Ill do my best to be there. Other then that for the last fu*king time staff off my topics and post. If not ill play the same game you are and trash every gay post or topic you make and see how your dumb *** likes it!!! SO FOR THE LAST TIME F OFF
dude im not here to start trouble and i never said anything that insulted you. my rep in the west coast as well as the forums speaks for itself. Even after all this i would still help you with your build you car man. anyways so for callin me a pole smoker im gonna have to laugh in your face again. so what you dump $25,000 in a 240sx and make 500hp lol what a joke thats like what 50 bucks per hp lol if you wanna pay for your mechanics kids college go ahead someone is gettin ripped
Old 12-04-07, 09:55 AM
movin_up
Driver

Originally Posted by TRLexi300
Originally Posted by Chris Moon
I love seeing clean rb25 swaps but i was going for the whole 180sx clone. I think im going to bite the bullet this weekend and drive 11hrs and get a 180sx then just sell mine. Now if im not mstaken the rb20 is the old version of the sr20? Thats one thing im not sure of. I know the rb20 is not a really commen swap anymore.
And this guy knows what he's talking about? My mom knows what a f***in RB engine comes from.
Old 12-04-07, 04:19 PM
Chris Moon
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by movin_up
And this guy knows what he's talking about? My mom knows what a f***in RB engine comes from.
Do your reserch dumm *** before you jump on here running your mouth too. What year was a rb20 produced in? Now the Sr20 year produced. Ok what cars or car did these motors come in?