Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS Boosted 96 SC300 (boost logic tranny)

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-07, 03:46 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default FS Boosted 96 SC300 (boost logic tranny)

The car is in Kansas $8300
Here is the orginal add when I bought it. (all in bold)
Vehicle Description
1996 Black/tan SC300 NA-T with 550 Horsepower. This car is a blast to drive, fast like the supra but also a luxury car. You will definately surprise the new Z06's with this car. Here are the specs on the leuxs.

135,000 miles on chasis
75,000 on supra NA motor
32,000 miles on Dave H turbo kit
Dave H turbo 61mm turbo kit
2.5mm Boost Logic head gasket
525cc injectors
341 walbro fuel pump
Stock TT Intercooler and custom piping, greddy type S BOV
VPC/GCC Fuel Piggyback
Autometer boost gauge
Fuel Dampener bypass
Boost Logic NA tranny and PI 3200 stall, can handle 600 rwhp.

The original owner of the car drove into some deep water at an intersection and sucked the water into the intake and got some water into the motor, eventually it locked up after driving around a few days later. The owner submitted a claim to insurance and they totalled it out because the motor was going to cost $11,000 to replace at Toyota. This is why the car has a salvage title. No water damage inside the car at all. It was then purchased and had a used 97 supra NA motor and tranny installed in the car. Ran and drove great with no issues and then the Dave H turbo kit and BL tranny were installed along with the 2.5mm BL Headgasket about a year ago. BL tranny was freshened up in January of this year and holds the power great.

The lexus recently dynoed at ATS racing 420 rwhp/404 torque on 17 pounds and pump gas. At 21 pounds it put down 483 rwhp/435 torque with a mix of pump/VP110 octane. That's over 550 horsepower at the crank, same as the new vipers. The car is no slouch and pulls to redline strong with no issues. The car is used as a daily driver as you can see by the miles and has no issues, everything works great including the a/c.

The interior/exterior are in decent shape, the lexus has all the original paint and vin stickers on all body panels, so no accidents. The paint does have it's fair share of scratches and dings. There are 2 dings on the passenger side door and quarter that stand out but they can be taken out with paintless dent repair. It could also use a good buffing. The interior is decent also, passenger and rear top seat have tears in them from the sun. Carpet is clean and door panels and dash look great for the age. I have some brand new leather seat covers from Katskin for the 2 front seats and rear seat. I have not installed them but will include them for an additional $650. Or $1000 installed.

This car drives straight with no issues, no vibrations, and brakes are in great shape. It has some stock supra TT wheels. The tires have about 60 percent tread.

The lexus is located in Denton, TX, and can be test driven anytime before the auction ends. Please do not bid unless you have financing taken care of. The "buy it now" it way to cheap, you will not find another car forsale with 500 hp that drives as nice as this will and then have all the luxury of a Lexus.
I dont feel like typing out everything right now so if you are really intersted give me a call and I will tell you everything I did to it and everything it needs. I also have a bunch of extra parts I will let go with it for a price.
Scott 620-474-9028
Here are some photos. I need to get some photos of the defects on the car still but here is a place to start. Also I will make a laundry list of problems with the car when i get a chance.

Seats are actually recovered now so ignore them here. Also I have really nice mats I could throw in.

Last edited by ScottURnot; 11-11-07 at 11:12 AM.
Old 11-10-07, 04:12 PM
henry1
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pics or color?
Old 11-10-07, 04:55 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. It is black with tan interior. New Katskin covers.

Extra stuff I have for it that could be added for extra $$$ are.
pre 97 lip
97 body kit
HKS 3 inch dual exaust
Better headlights and fogs
Near perfect tan interior parts coming out of my 97
complete set of chrome emblems
New FMIC
I may have some other stuff I have to think about it.

Last edited by ScottURnot; 11-11-07 at 11:13 AM.
Old 11-11-07, 11:14 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Added some pics for now. I need to get some photos of the defects on the car still but here is a place to start. Also I will make a laundry list of problems with the car when I get a chance.
Old 11-11-07, 11:17 AM
trancuongv
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ScottURnot
I will try to get some pics up tomorrow. It is black with tan interior. New Katskin covers.

Extra stuff I have for it that could be added for extra $$$ are.
pre 97 lip
97 body kit
HKS 3 inch dual exaust
Better headlights and fogs
Near perfect tan interior parts coming out of my 97
complete set of chrome emblems
New FMIC
I may have some other stuff I have to think about it.
Will you be selling the 97 body kit out right instead with the purchase of the car? Please PM me with the price. Thanks!!!!
Old 11-11-07, 11:20 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by cuonggs300
Will you be selling the 97 body kit out right instead with the purchase of the car? Please PM me with the price. Thanks!!!!
Really depends on the car buyer, I will give car buyer first shat at it then if they dont want it I may sell it. I actually am pretty happy with it hagning in my garage on the wall.
Old 11-11-07, 05:13 PM
trancuongv
Advanced

Really depends on the car buyer, I will give car buyer first shat at it then if they dont want it I may sell it. I actually am pretty happy with it hagning in my garage on the wall.
Okay fair enough, could you PM me if the buyer of the car doesnt want the 97 conversion and let me know how much you would like for it. Also, how about the supra tt wheels as well?
Old 11-13-07, 08:15 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

I have had several inquirys but no takers, I would be willing to entertain offers.
Old 11-14-07, 05:11 PM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

crap so far..
Old 11-14-07, 05:33 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SCboy
crap so far..
?????????????????
Old 11-15-07, 10:25 AM
Hil
Lexus Fanatic

?????????????????
lol sorry im not saying the car is crap.. i meant.. crap, you're so far. lol sorry about that
Old 11-15-07, 07:37 PM
EDYoung
Driver School Candidate

interested in trades? I've got an e46....
Old 11-15-07, 10:15 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by EDYoung
interested in trades? I've got an e46....
Maybe,
year?
Shape?
Details?
Old 11-16-07, 05:09 AM
EDYoung
Driver School Candidate

its a 99 323i with 112k. titanium silver on gray leather (not leatherette) with a 5 speed manual. it has black-out kidney grills, clear corners on the front and clear side markers as well as OEM M-series wheels (M-68's.) it's in great condition overall. It has a dent right over the badge on the rear hatch from the previous owner backing into a basketball goal. I have the original tape player, but i sold the cd changer on ebay. It currently has a 2004 e46 head unit in it with the OEM aux input jack in the sunglasses compartment. good car, gets great mpg and can still have a little excitement in the driving. has a few minor issues, none that couldn't be taken out in a day of well-planned DIY's, I just can't find the time with work and school.

issues: the passenger window regulator is on it's way out, but it's not slowed down. this is a pretty easy DIY. the sunroof sunshade is off it's track, apparently this is a really common problem for all e46's and it just needs two $12 parts and two hours. there is a SES light on because the flange on the purge valve needs replacing. BMW says you can DIY it. I have the part, but no time to install.
Old 11-16-07, 06:40 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Get me some pictures and let my know what you have in mind.
scott@full-vision.com

Quick Reply: FS Boosted 96 SC300 (boost logic tranny)