Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 2001 IS300 Solar Yellow - NYC

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-07 | 09:15 AM
B.Diddy
Lexotic Concepts

Default FS: 2001 IS300 Solar Yellow - NYC

So I am finally going to sell my car, I am gonna give this forum a shot for a few days before I post it on Autotrader.

Original Owner (I doubt you will find that much anymore) Car is equipped with every option available in 2000/2001.
I have window sticker, original bill of sale, and NYS title marked/registered. "NEW". The car has never been in any accidents and has and will show a clean carfax. The car has all four keys, and Lexus key serial tag. It has all manuals and maintenance records. I have maintained this car personally to the best of my ability and I have never spared any expense to have my daily driver running in 100% tiptop shape.

Details...

2001 Lexus IS300. Automatic with LSD.
very low - 55,000 miles. (I barely drive it now that I daily the Jeep)
Solar Yellow exterior, Black Escaine Interior in excellent condition.
Non-Smoking Vehicle.
Everything Works, I mean everything.

Mods...

Authentic TRD trunk Spoiler.
TEIN HA Coilovers
TRD Rear Strut Tower Brace
Area 51 Swaybars (front and rear)
StopTech crossdrilled OEM replacement rotors (front and back)
Akebono Ceramic low dust pads (front and back)
SportsCross front Bumper and Foglights.
Pioneer MP3/CD Headunit with upgraded speakers. (I will include stock Radio and Amp)
Pioneer SYS-610T Touchscreen DVD Navigation system.
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit - Carbon/Aluminum Fiber Razo Shift ****.
AirStream center console armrest conversion.
FIG's Hood prop kit.
JDM Black Chrome Tail lights.

*** Brand NEW just added *** Enkei RPF1 Wheels. 18x8.5 and 18x9.5 with brand new Falken tires from Discount Tire Direct. 235/40R18 and 275/35R18. These wheels/tires recently replaced the OEM Graphite wheels pictured.

Car also has ARP headstuds and GReddy 2mm Headgasket installed. (For those that are looking for a turbo project, this part is already done) I couldnt justify the labor and time involved to undo the HG install for minimal performance gains. I consulted with SophieSleeps and we agreed that there is minimal performance differences, so I left the 2mm HG installed.

Car was turbocharged with a BoostLogic kit for a little over 2yrs. During that time there were no problems whatsoever. Due to Turbo, new coolant, engine, tranny and diff oils. New Brake Fluid, new timing belt and accessory belt were installed. Two new Denso O2 sensors (B1S1 and B2S1) were also recently installed a few weeks ago.

I have gone through numerous bodykits and wheels during my ownership, but everything for the most part is all back to OEM quality and look and feel.

I am looking to get $16,500 for my car including everything that is mentioned above. I think it is a fair price considering the mod list and the personal care that has gone into this car over the past 7.5yrs of ownership.

I am not parting out anything from this car at the moment.

Serious offers only please. You are welcome to come test drive the car if you are local. $16,500

There are most recent pics, sorry I dont have more at the moment. There are tons of pics of my car floating around here.