Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS 98 GS300 Black/Tan

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-08, 10:01 AM
jp aristo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS 98 GS300 Black/Tan

Hey guys I bought this about a month and a half ago and I'm missing my S2000 so I am going to sell it and hopefully pick up another S2k. It is a 98 GS300, Black with tan leather. 128k miles. Originally a Florida car but just recently brought up to the Cincinnati area. I just had the paint fully wet sanded, buffed, and polished so the paint looks brand new. Interior is real clean and everything works correctly. There are a few dings on the body, but everything can be taken out with paintless dent removal. There is a crack in the very bottom of the front bumper. Other than that the car is immaculate. Motor runs strong, shifts great, and has been well taken care of. The car would pass emissions. THE CAR DOES HAVE A REBUILT TITLE DUE TO THEFT RECOVERY! In Indiana it shows as a rebuilt title but WAS NEVER in a wreck of anykind, Just a theft recovery where all I could tell was the headlights were stolen, they were replaced before I bought it. I will have pics of it tomorrow, in my area we got pounded with a foot of snow so Ill have to clean it and get some pics tomorrow. NADA on the car is 10200-13200. I am asking $9000 firm. Feel free to email me at eksleeper@yahoo.com or just pm me on here. Car is located in the Cincinnati area and can meet or ship the car if needed. Look for pics tomorrow!
Old 03-09-08, 12:25 PM
Luxotic
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you do realize that regardless of what happened to the vehicle a rebuilt title is worth half of retail
Old 03-12-08, 02:17 PM
jp aristo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are the pics. And I think 9k is a steal on the car.