Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: '99 Millenium Silver/Black SC300

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-08 | 06:42 PM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Default FS: '99 Millenium Silver/Black SC300

It's time for me to move on. Originally this was my project car/occasional daily driver. The car is 100% stock with the exception of 4300k H.I.D.'s and 25% tints all around. I currently have my spare wheels on, which are multi-spoke SC400 from a previous year.

STATS:
- Millenium Silver with Black perforated leather
- Gated shifter
- Has the premium sound system with DSP and 6-disk changer.
- 112k miles
- TITLE on hand!!!!

MODS:
- 25% Tints all around
- 4300k low beam H.I.D.'s
- cutout for clutch master cylinder

THE GOOD:
- Quite possibly the most reliable car I've owned. It is mechanically PERFECT. I just completed a 300 mile round trip recently with absolutely no problem.
- Lexus smooth and quiet; no creaks or squeaks.
- Gets the expected gas mileage. 20 mpg combined hwy/city. 26+ highway.
- Oil is changed at Lexus on time.
- The brake pads and rotors were changed 3000 miles ago.
- Electronically, EVERYTHING works perfectly. The sound system is surprisingly pretty damn good for not being Nakamichi.

THE BAD:
- The front bumper needs to be repainted. It is probably easier to replace and repaint with a new bumper.
- The area behind the rear driver side wheel has been backed into and dented as a result of a hit and run. I went to a Lexus recommended body shop and it is repairable with no replacement of body paneling.
- There are about 2 stone chips that I can find.
- The right half of the climate control light is out and is common with these cars. Either get it replaced or do an LED conversion.

RATINGS:
- Exterior: I would give the PAINT a 9/10 with the exception of the front bumper, dent, passenger side scratches and minor nicks. The paint really is in good condition. I would recommend a complete replacement/repaint of the front bumper.
- Interior: I would give this a 9.5/10. There is wear on the driver's seat as you will see in the pictures. The rear seats are rarely ever used. A part of the climate control light is burnt. There is a slight chip near the volume **** of the center console trim piece.

PRICE:
$9,999

PICTURES: (Will periodically update)

Last edited by jpvarghese; 09-29-08 at 07:47 AM.
Old 04-28-08 | 11:08 AM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

Price updated for a quick sale guys. This is far less than what these go for. Even the cost of repairing parts of the exterior will still be far under market value for this! Don't let the wheels or the bumper turn you off. This is a perfectly running car with good paint and near flawless interior! I have an excellent track record selling items here and on Supraforums. You can call me at 630-666-1775 for further questions. I don't sell junk.
-Justin

Last edited by jpvarghese; 09-29-08 at 07:47 AM.
Old 05-01-08 | 05:57 PM
chicagoSC
Driver

I think you'll have better luck selling you Type R
Old 05-01-08 | 10:55 PM
jpvarghese
Lexus Test Driver

yeah for sure!

Last edited by jpvarghese; 09-29-08 at 07:45 AM.