Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

Looking to trade your Lexus?

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-08, 01:22 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts
Default Looking to trade your Lexus?

Am looking for a Lexus or sport bike. Wagon/sedan/SUV preferred. All trades welcome.

Located in Los Angeles.

Immac condition. Great car. Just did all seals and belts and installed a brand new cusco roll bar. Car also has brand new ACT Clutch.

$8500 OBO or trade.

~ 1985 Corolla GT-S (NOT SR5 conversion!)
~ Clean title, NOT salvage
~ Passed smog
~ 127,137 original CARFAX verified miles as I write this
~ Silver exterior with Black/Gray interior
~ Clean original Dash with NO CRACKS!!
~ Power sunroof, power steering, power everything except the windows which are manual crank
~ Original AIR CONDITIONING and HEATER that actually WORKS!!!

-Cusco 6 point Roll Bar-just installed, not pictured.

- Genuine TRD bucket seat on the drivers side - These TRD buckets have been discontinued from what I heard recently and they are in the neighborhood of $700-$800 new.

- Suspension is KG/mm springs from Japan, 8kg in front and 6kg in back, with KYB AGX adjustable - Performs extremely well.

- Fujitsubo Legalis twin tip exhaust - I bought brand new in Japan and shipped here. I chose the Fujitsubo because I couldn't find any old school twin tip exhaust for the AE86.

- Brand New Toyota OEM JDM "Zenki" Front Bumper Skin - I actually bought a used complete Front Zenki bumper assembly from Japan just to get the hard to find Zenki bumper brackets and signal lights!
The rear Zenki bumper I bought used in Japan and imported here. It had some light scratches and general wear so I cleaned it up and painted in matching Black bumper paint as the front

- Brand New JDM Zenki Front Lip - the JDM Zenki front bumper looks kinda funny by itself, sorta like a "chinless" chick, HaHa! So I installed a brand new Zenki lip(which are very hard to find new) to finish off the chin

- Brand New NARDI GARA 3 Type 4 Steering Wheel - This is the exact same model "Drift King" Keiichi Tsuchiya uses on his AE86, except that he uses the extremely rare TRD edition of the GARA 3/4 with "TRD" lettering stamped into the leather. Believe me I looked for years in Japan for the TRD GARA 3/4 but never did find one

- TEIN Adjustable Front Camber Plates

- Techno Toy Tuning Front Strut Tower Brace + Tri-Bar Combo as well as T3's Rear Strut Tower Brace

- Techno Toy Tuning Short Shift Kit which works great, sure beats the horrendous stock "18 wheeler" shifter throw...

-Techno Toy Tuning Panhard / Lateral Bar to center the rear axle properly due to the lowered suspension setup (whole axle shifts to the right on the AE86 when lowered so the adjustable lateral rod bar is used to re-center the rear solid axle properly)

- ARC Titanium Shift **** - it feels great in the hand and has a nice "hefty" weight feel to it,.

EXTREMELY RARE set of SSR Bright Speed wheels wrapped in practically brand new set of Falken Ziex 512 185/60-14 tires
Attached Thumbnails Looking to trade your Lexus?-forsale.jpg  
Old 07-08-08, 08:10 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Bump
Attached Thumbnails Looking to trade your Lexus?-cageout1.jpg  
Old 07-13-08, 08:15 AM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Sold..............