Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

97 Black on Black SC300 with a USDM Built GTE w/V160 Swap, APU, AEM & all the fixins.

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-08, 12:05 PM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

badaaaasssss is the first thing that comes to my mind. do you have any videos that aren't youtube, my internet server in iraq blocks it. has this monster ever been to a track? if the price ever drops to around 24k let me know.
Old 08-22-08, 01:26 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by n/aisweak
badaaaasssss is the first thing that comes to my mind. do you have any videos that aren't youtube, my internet server in iraq blocks it. has this monster ever been to a track? if the price ever drops to around 24k let me know.
I can repost a video not in youtube. I can make $24k happen but i'd be removing a good bit of stuff.
Old 08-22-08, 03:59 PM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

pm me with what you have in mind, as far as what is removed.
Old 08-22-08, 06:15 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

pm me with what you have in mind, as far as what is removed.
I thought about it and its already a great deal at $28k considering what it has, so its not really worth me removing anything; come up with another $4k and its yours. Never been tracked. Can you view myspace overseas?
Old 08-22-08, 08:09 PM
BRADSGS4
Lead Lap

Great car! Great Price! Good luck man.
Old 08-22-08, 08:35 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BRADSGS4
Great car! Great Price! Good luck man.
Thanks Brad. Like I said if I don't get the money I want for it, its here to stay.
Old 08-23-08, 12:22 AM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

hey vnt, yeah i can view myspace but i don't have an account. i come home for good in december and there a couple of sc owners i have been talking to. yours is the only v160 and the most expensive. i guess ultimately i going to have to see how much i can scrape up by then, i have 20k now and save about 4k a month, but i do have other things to save for as well.
Old 08-23-08, 12:39 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

good luck with the sale.. I hope I get to see it before you sell it...
Old 08-23-08, 05:48 AM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

hey vnt, yeah i can view myspace but i don't have an account. i come home for good in december and there a couple of sc owners i have been talking to. yours is the only v160 and the most expensive. i guess ultimately i going to have to see how much i can scrape up by then, i have 20k now and save about 4k a month, but i do have other things to save for as well.

Here's the video on myspace: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoID=24226981

Just so you know, my car does have a built motor that costs me over $10k to do by a very reputable and famous builder (Jim Justice); feel free to do a google search on it. It has a $2400 clutch in it with less then 1500 miles (Carbonetics Triple Disc, rated at 1350 kg of torque). Almost the whole engine bay is chromed, new leather f/r, alittle over $2k in suspension work (trd tt sways, full tein suspension with edfc), Single Turbo with ONLY the best components, Fuel System, AEM EMS. The car is built with the best parts and to the hilt. In order to replicate my car it will cost you well over $40k considering the premium for a 97 black on black to start with.

Let me know what you come up with; $28k will be with TT wheels, just remember that, I spent $4k alone on the Fikse wheels.

Be safe overseas and thank you for what you are doing over in Iraq!
Old 08-23-08, 12:47 PM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

Hey vnt I am by no means saying your car isn't worth 28k or even the 32k, I am just saying I might have a hard time spending that with the other projects I have(house mainly). I might sell a four-wheeler or some guns or if i get a divorce haha.
Old 08-23-08, 02:16 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Hey vnt I am by no means saying your car isn't worth 28k or even the 32k, I am just saying I might have a hard time spending that with the other projects I have(house mainly). I might sell a four-wheeler or some guns or if i get a divorce haha.
Oh i wasn't saying you were implying that. Believe me even my friends that see the car everday are telling me that i'm selling the car for too little considering all of the stuff it has and the hard work I put into it. I built this car by myself in my garage with the best of everything. Let me know.

Last edited by vntperform; 08-23-08 at 02:37 PM.
Old 08-23-08, 02:25 PM
Ay-nako
Stop the Copy!

Received 115 Likes on 54 Posts

wow great car man, and i have to say i love that licence plate!!
Old 08-23-08, 04:03 PM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

vnt, i'll keep you as up to date as possible. you let me know if something changes on your end. i would most like to own you car out of the potentials right now, but if the cars don't play out, it will definitely be my loss. I thought about building a sc myself since i'm a toyota/lexus cert. tech., but as you said you couldn't duplicate for 40k and that for sure is not feasible for me, so i guess i'm just gonna buy someone else's hardwork haha.
Old 08-23-08, 08:21 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

vnt, i'll keep you as up to date as possible. you let me know if something changes on your end. i would most like to own you car out of the potentials right now, but if the cars don't play out, it will definitely be my loss. I thought about building a sc myself since i'm a toyota/lexus cert. tech., but as you said you couldn't duplicate for 40k and that for sure is not feasible for me, so i guess i'm just gonna buy someone else's hardwork haha.
Gotcha, and like I said if I don't get the money I want for it, I won't be selling it. So if your willing to pay $28k w/o the fikses then be my guest. When do you plan to return to the states? You seem like the only serious buyer on the market, I don't plan to deal with low ballers. Let me know.
Old 08-24-08, 02:46 AM
n/aisweak
Driver School Candidate

hey vnt, yeah I definitely am a serious buyer with cash in hand. The only problem is my hands are in Iraq and tied till december(at the latest). Things always change with the military and that time is worst case scenario. I willing be buying a car from someone around that point in time, so if you or anyone selling a car is willing to wait, I will be there with cash in hand.

Quick Reply: 97 Black on Black SC300 with a USDM Built GTE w/V160 Swap, APU, AEM & all the fixins.