Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WTT: 92 SC300 w/ goodies for 1st gen w/ goodies..

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-08 | 07:00 AM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

Default WTT: 92 SC300 w/ goodies for 1st gen w/ goodies..

I have a 92 SC300 with the silver spruce exterior and gray interior combination. It currently has 176K miles and its an auto. The car has the following things:

- Megan Coilovers
- Megan tie rods
- TT wheels (brand new rubber)
- LS400 brake upgrade
- Pioneer D3 and upgraded interior speakers

The car will come with an XSPower T-61 turbo kit and w58 5spd swap (uninstalled). You will need to pick up a clutch master cylinder, slave and clutch line to complete the 5spd swap). The remaining parts can be had at Driftmotion.

I am looking for a 1st gen GS300 preferrably in a white or silver exterior with grey interior. Due to the amount of upgrades on my SC, I would like to get a 1st gen GS300 with wheels and suspension at minimum. If your GS is somewhat bone stock, I would take the trade plus cash. Amount of cash to be determined with viewing of the car being offered for trade.

I am located in NY and would like to deal with local folks only.

Thanks for your interest and for pics please email me at Barbosa.J@gmail.com for a quicker response.

Vouches: brownmagic, curry, risingsun, blklegend, tavarish...

Tks,

Jae

Last edited by Luv2xl; 09-24-08 at 08:19 AM.
Old 09-24-08 | 09:08 PM
styIez
Driver

Smile mhmm

so you praked my car on the street and your all in it for the GS now eh? it happens, btw jae its noel and travis and todd todd told me what my car did to you LOL. good luck on the trade too bad you couldnt have mine =)
Old 09-25-08 | 05:57 AM
Luv2xl
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by styIez
so you praked my car on the street and your all in it for the GS now eh? it happens, btw jae its noel and travis and todd todd told me what my car did to you LOL. good luck on the trade too bad you couldnt have mine =)
sup Noel... yessir... always wanted one but ended up with a SC.. lol...
im getting tired of doing all the work.. nothing like buying a car already done up... you lucky guy...

besides, Todd just mad because his car didn't convince me... haha

Last edited by Luv2xl; 09-25-08 at 06:15 AM.