Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 1992 Toyota aristo/ lexus GS300

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-08, 10:58 PM
yusef
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Turbo?
im not talking **** about anyone car.. im just finishing the smack that he started.. cause im sick and tired of people asking rediculous amounts for cars like these.. dont get me wrong its a beautiful car but not worth 18g's and im asking to trade cause i want something different..
yea you were, not only here but in the other thread about the guys swapped SC...and if you think these prices are ridiculous then you dont know about how much work and how much these guys put into their car. all the time spent, all the money. quality parts, its not cheap.

besides if you dont like the price you can always close the thread, no need to complain about the price as if your going to buy it.

And ok im not saying not to trade your car im just saying when they say they do not want to trade, dont start complaining about them overpricing.

No need to clutter this thread with this, if you would like to talk we can pm.

sorry Deknick, good luck with the sale man. i wouldve bought your car before i did the swap
Old 11-26-08, 11:30 PM
Turbo?
Pole Position

Originally Posted by yusef
yea you were, not only here but in the other thread about the guys swapped SC...and if you think these prices are ridiculous then you dont know about how much work and how much these guys put into their car. all the time spent, all the money. quality parts, its not cheap.

besides if you dont like the price you can always close the thread, no need to complain about the price as if your going to buy it.

And ok im not saying not to trade your car im just saying when they say they do not want to trade, dont start complaining about them overpricing.

No need to clutter this thread with this, if you would like to talk we can pm.

sorry Deknick, good luck with the sale man. i wouldve bought your car before i did the swap
pmed...........................
Old 11-27-08, 03:26 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

dude, are you ******* retarded? when the s hit did i say i wanted 19,000 for my car, are you parents cousins or related in any way? you need to finish grade 3 and learn how to ******* read, your stupid.

i said i don't want to sell this car, and if i can't get my asking price, which is NO WHERE near 19 G then i won't sell, i'll put the 3 grand into it and build a 550whp monster, big f ucking deal.

and you gotta consider the car is landed, passed OPI and has been unmolested, i'm the 2nd owner of it INCLUDING the one in japan, i have documentation somewhere.

and and BTW, congradu-f ucking-lations, you managed to find a stock ugly, toyota aristo for 9 grand BEFORE OPI and mods, you gotta think

my SSR rims came straight from japan, and cost me just under 500 a rim, then the rubber, that wasn't cheap.

the FMIC was 900 shipped to my house, boost controller was 330, and htat's just the start, the only place i could find that would do an alarm install in the car, charged 300 for install, and add that to the 550 for the remote at the time, and you got yourself more than what your into your soarer for.and considering i bet none of the mods were done yourself, it makes it even cheaper.

get out of my thread, or i'll get you banned, this is god damn stupid man
Old 11-27-08, 03:58 PM
Turbo?
Pole Position

im sorry i thought you were selling it for 19... my bad someone needs to take a chill pill
Old 11-27-08, 04:17 PM
farquad
Lexus Test Driver

lmao, this guy's a douche (^)..
beautiful aristo you got bro, good luck with the sale..
Old 11-27-08, 06:24 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Turbo?
im sorry i thought you were selling it for 19... my bad someone needs to take a chill pill
not even close bro, i am calm, i get mad when terds like you barge in and start making stupid comments about "ooo i can get so and so for so much cheaper" when really there is NO comparisson between said example and the said car tha t's listed for sale. TRUST me, i know what i'm doing, and i've owned far more JDM cars than you have, and sold far more than you've owned.

i said i have over 19 into it with all the mods, hence why i'm asking 14K for it, cause if i don't get it, then i'm not selling, simple as that, i'm not going to loose more than 5000 on the car, i might as well just keep it, own one of the cleanest(in my opinion, and the single cleanest by A LOT of people on online forums, and in person at car meets) aristo's in a city of a million people, and make it a 500 hp single turbo monster.

simple as that, now please leave, or kindly type "bump" instead of rambling on, considering your only bumping my thread and not your own
Old 11-27-08, 07:26 PM
JDMes
Pole Position

nice aristo mang, make a new thread and get all this stupid **** out.

gl with sale
Old 11-29-08, 06:54 PM
IOWNALEXUS
Lexus Test Driver

Nice Aristo, too bad we don't get them here, Clean GS300's are getting near impossible to find in the states.
I don't get what peoples problems are on the forums, bottom line is that its YOUR car and you can sell it for whatever YOU want to, if thats $100k so be it, the people that aren't interested should move on and mind their own business.........
GLWTS!
Old 11-29-08, 06:56 PM
deknick
Lead Lap

thanks dude, about time someoen saw it from the "right" perspective, if the price is too high, then move on, it's not your problem, the only person that's going to have a problem is a seller, cause well if it's to high, his miss out on the sale, no biggie

thanks bro, i'm hoping someone in the states will like it enough to go through the process of importing it there, and perhaps trade me for a LHD GS or IS with 2JZ-GTE conversion
Old 11-29-08, 08:31 PM
Soarerfrek
Driver School Candidate

I think it is worth the price.
Beautiful CAR!!