Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

'02 LS430 Ultra Lux - Mark Lev, Nav... well, everything

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-08, 03:46 PM
denroll
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '02 LS430 Ultra Lux - Mark Lev, Nav... well, everything

Hi, y'all. I'm moving to Japan, so unfortunately for me, I'm selling my LS430. It is indeed the Ultra Lux with the sweetest interior combo (imo) there is. The window sticker shows it has the "Interior Package w/ semi-aniline leather trim," which was a $2,100 option. It's the beautiful black leather with the gorgeous dark rosewood trim. I searched long and hard to find this interior in a low-milage Ultra Lux.

Speaking of low milage, there's only 54k on the odometer. And I'm located in Oxford, OH, just a little north of Cincinnati.

You all probably know what the Ultra Lux brings to the table and the reason they're so sought after. If you don't know, well, it was a $12,485 option package (on the window sticker) that adds some crazy options like reclining and massaging rear seats, a separate A/C and air purification system for the rear, a cooler box, rear audio controls, rear window power sunshade with pull-out shades for the back door windows, suede headliner, power door closers (I love these things!), voice command, one touch open/close moonroof and windows (oh, and the rear windows go ALL the way down, not just halfway), headlight washers, and the amazing air suspension.

About that air suspension, I have taken the liberty of installing the Data Systems air suspension controller, which gives you full control of the ride height. You can basically slam it low enough to park the car on the wheels or raise it up to donk-like elevations (see pics) for off-roading or getting up a tricky driveway without scratching the new front bumper you're going to install. I raise it all the way up to ease access for oil changes and stuff. The controller comes with the car (It's installed and tucked away in the lower glove box) and is easily removable in case you didn't want it. The Sirius system pictured has been removed from the car.

The wheels are the aluminum OEM Lexus wheels from an '05 LS430. They were polished and clearcoated by LA Wheel and Tire and they look amazing. Much better looking than stock. Oh, and the OEM 16 inch wheels with almost new tires are included with the car. Save them for winter, sell them, or use them for doing massive burnouts.

I have the car listed on autotrader for $21k, but will sell it here for $19,999.99 (I'll leave a penny in the coin holder, so you can just give me a $20k bill). Contact me via PM or through email at <denroll AT hotmail dot com>.

Pics. Check out the beautiful interior and note the differences in ride height. The front and rear are independently adjustable with the air suspension controller:

This is all the way up:

Last edited by denroll; 11-29-08 at 03:53 PM.
Old 11-29-08, 03:51 PM
denroll
Driver

And this is all the way down, rear and front:

Interior:

Old 11-29-08, 04:08 PM
denroll
Driver

Since I have more than 100 posts, I might as well post up my other ride for sale, although at this price, I don't think it will be around long. It's a '99 Volvo V70 R (AWD) with about 117k miles. Mods include: RICA ECU reflash, Ferrita downpipe and dual exhaust, TME lowering springs, Bilstein T/Cs up front, anti-sway bars, strut tower brace, stainless steel brake lines, powerslot front rotors, 18" Heico Volution wheels, and I think that's it. Fun to drive and definitely hauls *** for a wagon (est. over 300hp with the downpipe, exhaust, and tune). $7500 for this, and it is a rare "R" model.

Pics:

Old 11-29-08, 10:29 PM
GS3.0
Lexus Test Driver

Thats one nice and clean LS...but what really caught my eye was your V70R for sale. I used to be a fellow volvo owner and had a 97 850R...these cars definitely rock. GL with the sale of both cars!
Old 11-30-08, 06:40 PM
Dutch
Pole Position

man, that LS is LSexy! haha anyway i love/want your car, too bad im not in the market for one yet (early next year) but if you still have it ill hit you up. GL on the sale
Old 11-30-08, 07:52 PM
denroll
Driver

Originally Posted by GS3.0
Thats one nice and clean LS...but what really caught my eye was your V70R for sale. I used to be a fellow volvo owner and had a 97 850R...these cars definitely rock. GL with the sale of both cars!

Thanks. I've always been a fan of the unusually cool cars. I remember reading about the 850R wagon and how it could run 149mph bone stock. I took my first drive of an 850R back in '97 and have always had a soft spot for them. I bought this V70R when I moved from Japan, now I'm selling it to move back to Japan.

Originally Posted by Dutch
man, that LS is LSexy! haha anyway i love/want your car, too bad im not in the market for one yet (early next year) but if you still have it ill hit you up. GL on the sale
Hopefully it will be sold by then, but keep an eye on this thread just in case.
Old 12-03-08, 03:46 PM
lsflame
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

beautiful car at a great price...
Old 12-03-08, 11:45 PM
denroll
Driver

Thanks

I've had one guy call me 4 times from my auto trader ad. He already owns an LS, but wants an Ultra. Hopefully I can get this thing moved soon.
Old 12-11-08, 09:22 PM
denroll
Driver

Price reductions all around!

$20k for the LS

$7k for the V70R

Great deals!!!

Old 12-11-08, 09:42 PM
Vander
Driver

Originally Posted by denroll
Price reductions all around!

$20k for the LS

$7k for the V70R

Great deals!!!

The LS was already at $20k.
Old 12-11-08, 10:28 PM
denroll
Driver

:lol: Oops!

I had it listed elsewhere for $21k and forgot I had it here for $20k.

Guess you're expecting a new special deal, then? OK, $19,5k for the LS430