Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

03 GS300 Sport Design CW/Saddle $16.5k

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-09 | 08:03 AM
ALPO
Driver School Candidate

Bump for lower price...
Old 03-14-09 | 06:33 AM
WoRKeDiT
Driver

bump for the hampton roads area
Old 03-14-09 | 11:12 AM
Legends6spd
Lexus Test Driver

i think if you can get a fair market value offering around what edmunds/kbb is stating, you should take it and be content.
the penny pincher arent buyin used luxury lexus cars, the ones that can afford them are buyin new car with great deals out there
prices are only going to keep dropping
good luck
Old 03-16-09 | 06:14 AM
ALPO
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Legends6spd
i think if you can get a fair market value offering around what edmunds/kbb is stating, you should take it and be content.
the penny pincher arent buyin used luxury lexus cars, the ones that can afford them are buyin new car with great deals out there
prices are only going to keep dropping
good luck
I think that someone looking for a good example of a limited edition GS will have no issues with my price. As always edmunds/kbb/nada are guides, not strict rules that govern all car sales. You think I can get someone to sell me their 88 BMW M3 for Edmunds Private Party value of $8800? Not a chance. Also I think it will be difficult at best to buy any new car for $16k that will have the luxury and refinement of this car. If I can't find the right buyer, I'll keep it and be content with that.
Old 03-16-09 | 08:56 PM
noshow_nog
Driver School Candidate

bump....

if you still have it November '09 The white/saddle combo is what I'm searching for. doesn't help your cause now, but opens your options for later on.
Old 03-16-09 | 11:38 PM
Legends6spd
Lexus Test Driver

i didnt mean to sound like a jerk telling u how to sell ur car. i was just trying to help you guage the situation since you seemed surprised there's not a lot of demand for the car. if you have the means to hold on to the car, then by all means you should do so. it's a nice car. i only threw the suggestions out there because most owners have a lot of pride with their cars and it'll always worth more to them than to others... especially w/ the way used car prices have dropped recently. sometimes, when ppl hear their cars aren't worth, they take it as a personal attack.. i apologize if i came across that way. it's a nice car and i'm sure it'll find a suitable owner in due time
Old 03-17-09 | 09:51 AM
jcat_350
Lexus Champion

is it just me or is that shift **** not black leather like it should be? it looks like the tan from an ivory interior...
Old 03-18-09 | 02:28 PM
ALPO
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Legends6spd
i didnt mean to sound like a jerk telling u how to sell ur car. i was just trying to help you guage the situation since you seemed surprised there's not a lot of demand for the car. if you have the means to hold on to the car, then by all means you should do so. it's a nice car. i only threw the suggestions out there because most owners have a lot of pride with their cars and it'll always worth more to them than to others... especially w/ the way used car prices have dropped recently. sometimes, when ppl hear their cars aren't worth, they take it as a personal attack.. i apologize if i came across that way. it's a nice car and i'm sure it'll find a suitable owner in due time
No offense taken. Sometimes people miss the opportunity to own a nice car because they adhere strictly to the edmunds/kbb/nada guide prices. Everything you mentioned is correct and I'm realizing that I may have to take a loss on the car if I want it to sell faster. Not sure if I'm willing to do that at this point. Thanks for your input.

Originally Posted by jcat_GS3
is it just me or is that shift **** not black leather like it should be? it looks like the tan from an ivory interior...
You are correct. I honestly never gave it much thought because it was there when I bought it. I may have to invest in the proper **** as well, which according to what I've seen is supposed to be mostly solid wood with a chrome base. Thanks for pointing it out.
Old 03-22-09 | 05:35 PM
jackblack
Driver School Candidate

Nice car.

But I highly doubt someone would even give $13 - $13.5 for this car right now. It looks like we are going into a depression. Good luck with the sale.
Old 03-24-09 | 04:35 PM
Brandonh
Driver School Candidate

Default .....

you got PM

Brandon
Old 03-24-09 | 09:14 PM
phisig
Pole Position

Trade for a Mercedes ML? Check my for sale post.
Old 03-25-09 | 04:32 PM
ALPO
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jackblack
Nice car.

But I highly doubt someone would even give $13 - $13.5 for this car right now. It looks like we are going into a depression. Good luck with the sale.
Why would you feel the need to post something like that?

Originally Posted by Brandonh
you got PM

Brandon
PM replied.

Originally Posted by phisig
Trade for a Mercedes ML? Check my for sale post.
Not interested in trades, thnaks for the offer though.
Old 03-26-09 | 03:40 PM
KosmoGS4
Driver School Candidate

Can you post some pictures of the dings and the damage on the car?

Is the cars engine quiet or can you here any noise?

Is the transmission smooth?

Can you hear any sounds coming from the car while driving it?
Old 03-26-09 | 06:55 PM
ALPO
Driver School Candidate

Can you post some pictures of the dings and the damage on the car?

The car was filthy in these pics, it had been outside during the rain for a few days.

Is the cars engine quiet or can you here any noise?

Quiet

Is the transmission smooth?

Smooth

Can you hear any sounds coming from the car while driving it?

Slight exhaust note is about it
Old 03-26-09 | 08:21 PM
KosmoGS4
Driver School Candidate

What do you mean by "slight exhaust note."?

And how do you know that its coming from the exhaust and not from something else?

Quick Reply: 03 GS300 Sport Design CW/Saddle $16.5k