Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: 2004 Lexus LS430 - Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-09, 09:30 AM
john303
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile FS: 2004 Lexus LS430 - Colorado

Hi all, I'm selling my 2004 Lexus LS430 with only 58,600 miles on it (most highway driving from Denver to Longmont). I'm in the Colorado front-range area but am willing to work with a buyer on a convenient meeting place.

I'm knocking $500 off my asking price for those who are members of this forum - I want to give this car a good home and I know you guys would treat it right.

In any case, here's a summary of the car. Send me a PM if you have questions about the car or want to come see it. Thanks for looking.

Oh, and I own the vehicle outright - clean title, no liens and ready to sell.

2004 Lexus LS430 - $27495

This is absolutely the best car ever. 2004 Lexus LS430 with all the bells and whistles (and there are a lot of them). Here are a few of the best features of this car:

- Full safety features throughout including airbags galore - even knee airbags! (seriously)
- Color rear view camera and full parking sensors all around (parking assist)
- SmartAccess, which allows the driver to start up the LS without inserting a key. I'll also provide the original 2 master keys and even a credit card key - it's flat so you can keep a spare in your wallet!
- 6-speed V8 engine that gets 22-23 real-world mpg but can still take you 0-60 in under 6 seconds
- 240 watt Mark Levinson audio system with Automatic Sound Levelizer (ASL), 11 speakers including sub-woofer, optimized sound for different seating positions, etc.
- Voice-activated DVD Navigation w/Bluetooth
- Rain Sensing Windshield Wipers
- Xenon High Intensity Discharge Headlights that auto-level and steer left and right so you can see around corners when turning.
- Not just heated seats (front and back) but front seats are also air-conditioned for the hot Colorado summers!
- Dual-zone climate control with air registers that move back and forth so air isn't constantly blowing on you (you gotta see it)
- 14-way power driver seat with memory positioning. Memory settings (3 of em) remember everything - where you want the steering wheel, your lumbar support, the auto-dimming and auto-retracting side view mirrors, etc.
- Automatic power rear sunshade, back-seat vanities, tons of headroom, foot room, back seat room, a huge trunk with 20-plus cubic feet of storage (and first-aid kit, roadside emergency kit, etc.)
- Only 58,600 miles on it. I am the second owner, though the first owner was in the family so I can provide all of the maintenance records. In fact, they're all stored electronically at the Lexus dealership anyway.

Above all this car has the best ride you've ever experienced as well as impeccable reliability and craftsmanship. Please email if you're interested and we can setup a time to meet. No dealers please, I would prefer to sell to a private party.

http://www.edmunds.com/lexus/ls430/2004/review.html