Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

FS: (DFW, TX) '95 blk/blk SC300 5spd manual Stock and RARE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-09, 08:30 AM
jaybird862
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey PU$$y u dumb ****!! that 8 foot *********in scratch. for that price you must be prepared to eat a ****!! is you on crack that price to high. why you need that much anyway. crack money?
Old 05-05-09, 08:40 AM
Matchless
Driver School Candidate

Sorry I missed the replies.

I may have come off as a jerk earlier, I get at least 2-3 contacts every single day about the car, mostly from CA and FL saying they will give me $3-4k for it. That's really annoying.

Basically, if I can't get what I'm asking I'll just keep it.

Last edited by neurocity; 05-05-09 at 11:07 AM.
Old 05-05-09, 11:48 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,332 Likes on 1,419 Posts

sc300smith, Ace007:

I am banning the 'Ace' account and ask "Dustin" of the sc300smith pm me an explanation why you have multiple accounts on our forum.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned
Multiple Forum IDs Not Allowed / Banned Members
Only one Club Lexus account is allowed per member. Creating an additional or alternative account for ANY purpose puts your entire Club Lexus account at risk of being permanently banned.

If would like to change your username please post a request in the 'name change' thread which can be found at the top of the Site Suggestions and Questions forum. Read and follow the request rules in that post. If you are having problems with your user account or you are having trouble logging in, do not create a new account. Please PM or email an administrator using the email addresses found on the ‘contact us’ page.

Once Club Lexus access is removed from a member, re-joining Club Lexus under a new member name is forever forbidden unless approved by an administrator (the original account will be reactivated if this is the case). Should a banned member attempt to re-join the forum illegally, Club Lexus has the right to contact the banned member’s ISP or corporate webmaster with a request to remove service and the right to take legal action against the banned member. These same terms apply to members who create secondary accounts in order to circumvent administrative restrictions placed on their account.

IMPORTANT NOTICE to Banned Users: If you have been restricted, suspended or banned by Club Lexus and attempt to register again using some means to get around the ban such as using another email address, you agree to a $5,000 dollar reinstatement fee. By clicking on the checkbox ‘I have read, and agree to abide by the Club Lexus Forums rules’ to rejoin Club Lexus you have formally agreed to pay this fee. You also agree that any disputes will be resolved in a court of law in a state selected by Club Lexus. Your continued access to the forums is not guaranteed by payment of this fee, nor are you excused from meticulously following the forum rules outlined in this document.
Old 05-06-09, 12:02 PM
tuterz
Racer

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

very clean car.. if you still got the car when i got the cash.. i will fly down there and drive it home.. bump..
Old 05-11-09, 10:56 AM
nismo z
Driver School Candidate

I sent you a pm