Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

WA sc300 na-t R154 FAST!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-09, 02:40 PM
sc300slam
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sc300 na-t R154 FAST!!

City: Battle ground
State/Province: WA
Price: 9000obo
Item Description:

1993 sc300 na-t

R154 5 speed these trannys are monsters they hold over 1500whp
stage 4 kevlar clutch good for over 600whp
exeddy lighted flywheel

Engine
Cp pistons 8-5-1
1.3mm 2jz-gte metal headgasket
Arp head studs
Acl race bearings
Acl thrust washers
All new seals
Decked block
Resurfaced head
New toyota 2jz-gte oil pump
New timing belt and other belts
Misc vacumm hoses
New valve cover gaskets
Bores were re horned for the pistons

fuel set up
Walburo 255 fuel pump
Vortech 12:1 FMU

The front cornering lights are wired up as fogs because the car didnt come with fogs like the newer models of the sc300s. The car has working tilt steering wheel and everything in the car works. This car is amazing i just have to pay for schooling and need money asap!

The car is powered buy a full ets na-t turbo set up thats easly capable of
650+ whp its an amazing turbo spools fast and the car is a killer car just amazingly fast and sounds amazing. The engine can hold 1000+ whp and doesnt need anything else.

This is the link to the ets site of the same exact kit
http://www.extremeturbosystems.com/p...oducts_id=1671

The turbo kit is complete and wont need anything and everything is complete but the car will need a tune sometime with like a safc or whatever the buyer chooses the car runs a little ritch right now but its perfectly fine daily driver iv had no problems with it at all.

Car is on stock suspention and all that but i will include 1998 supra tt suspention which only has 40k miles on it and it lowers the car a little more than 3 inchs.

The exhaust is stock but i took the stock tips off just because it gives it a real nice sound i have them but you can put them back on if you would like. I will be including 14ft of 3 inch piping, 2 bends and a flange so itl bolt up you would just have to have someone do the welding however you want it.

The car has well over 12k into it and runs amazing it idles a little low just cause its not tuned but the car still puts down a little more than 400whp and 400fpt on a bar of boost. It pulls very very hard.

It has a tial 44mm wastegate that has a screamer pipe (dump pipe) when you hit full boost it opens up sounds amazing!

The only reason im selling it is because im going to go back to school and i need money the price is obo and im open to trades plus cash depending on what it is. Dont try to rip me off with a dumb trade offers make it worth my time

I will have pics up lata its to dark to take pics right now but feel free to txt me any time or call or even pm i dont care up to you!

Im probably leaving stuff out but if i reamber other things ill add them in.

Car will end up needing paint the clear coat is coming off on the trunk and just could use like one of those 250$ macco paint jobs would be perfect. I also put a pic up of the damage to the rear right quarter panel the previous owners chains flew off when they were driving and smacked up the side of the car if the right price is offered ill have that spot fixed up no problem.

The car has over 12k into it and for 9000 its a steal hit me up

call or txt me 360 907 7246 -Evan

thx for looking!

Last edited by sc300slam; 07-04-09 at 04:47 PM.
Old 07-01-09, 01:30 AM
sc300slam
Driver School Candidate

bump to the top
Old 07-03-09, 01:41 AM
sc300slam
Driver School Candidate

ttt some one offer all prices considered just no low ballers
Old 07-03-09, 10:25 AM
That-Guy
Pole Position

you really shouldn't be lowering the compression with pistons and a headgasket. Pistons are the ideal method, but if you have lower comp. pistons in an na block and you put a tt hg inbetween it and the na head, you will mess up the quench factor severely. There are a few threads about this over on supraforums, maybe i can find a linky, but you should choose one or the other, not both.
Old 07-03-09, 01:42 PM
SaUcE
Rookie

^^^ stop being a douche and let the man sell his car. If you want a thread on your thoughts on lowering compression, go start one.
Old 07-04-09, 04:46 PM
sc300slam
Driver School Candidate

sweet thx man no wonder no ones calling on my car cuz your ******* on it!!! thx sauce for shutting him up thats so dumb why would some one just come post on my car and dog my **** go make your own post about it and let me sell my car and there is nothing wrong with lowering the comp like that doesnt harm anything! so f off!!!

AND BUMP PRICE DROP FOR THE 4th of july weekend!!!
Old 07-05-09, 11:38 AM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Not trying to dump on your car but you should double check some of your facts, that could be why no one is calling as most people already know this stuff and may feel like the car is being misrepresented.

1. The R154 won't hold anywhere close to 1500hp.

2. OEM Supra suspension doesn't drop the car anywhere near 3", try 1".

3. Trying to push 1000whp with that motor will be the last thing you do before it blows up.

4. A Precision PT61 turbo is maxed out at 600whp, and that's on a good day when you have all the supporting mods (cams etc...).

5. You mentioned the car isn't tuned and idles rough but then go on to say it makes 400+whp and 400wtq, posting the dynographs would help a lot with your sale as people who are serious buyers are going to want to see them. The fact that it's making 400whp through a stock exhaust is impressive, I think that's a record for stock exhaust power, congrats.

Again, I'm not dumping on your thread, just suggesting you tie up the loose ends so you have a better chance of making a sale.
Old 07-05-09, 02:01 PM
2JZGTE-SC
Pole Position

macd7919 just said what alot of people were holding back on saying...someone had to say it...beacuse what the OP wrote in the ad is just ridiculous
Old 07-05-09, 02:32 PM
That-Guy
Pole Position

your "join date" is june 2009, and your post count is 16. By forum rules... do you have anyone that can vouch for you?
Old 08-05-09, 07:12 PM
LyFeWoRx
Pole Position

This turbo kit was on my old car. Good Kit! One of the best.
Old 08-05-09, 10:06 PM
turbodremz
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

what brand is the turbo? where is the recirculation kit for the bov? what size injectors and what are you using to tune? who tuned it and where is the dyno sheet, and receipts for everything installed? and where are the interior pics?

These are simple things that stand out that NEED to be answered before a for-sale thread can be taken seriously..like everyone else, I'm not trying to bash..but asking $9k for a car that does not show $9k worth of work or information is a bit shady..in that case I should sell mine for $15+...and you need a vouch for the car, not the turbo kit.
Old 08-05-09, 10:30 PM
LyFeWoRx
Pole Position

The turbo is a PT61 (Precision Turbo) - There is no receirc on this setup. The injectors if I remember right are stock. The tune was self done?

The turbo kit use to be on my white sc300, then removed and sold to my buddy, who put it on that car, built the motor then sold the car to start an evo project. I have seen the car several times. The motor was put together right!

Thanks,

Michael
Old 08-08-09, 10:46 PM
na4now
Lexus Test Driver

Certainly a nice turbo kit! Im sure the stubbling at idle is just that bov venting like that. Whats the fuel pressure at idle?

How much boost is the car making?

Im also wondering about the tuning. Does it have a wb02 installed? What does the afr do without any kind of piggyback?

Wouldnt the stock injectors max out really early on? Im certainly no expert, but I would think the stock injectors wouldnt be good for 300whp.

Who makes the clutch kit?

Is the transmission built with some sort of special parts? I have a r154 from a Mk3 Supra, and supposedly it's good for <800whp.
Old 08-14-09, 01:34 AM
macd7919
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by na4now
Wouldnt the stock injectors max out really early on? Im certainly no expert, but I would think the stock injectors wouldnt be good for 300whp.
They aren't.

As I said a long time ago in this thread, it is FULL of misinformation. There has been no response to tuning questions, proof this car is making 400whp and 400tq which I HIGHLY doubt as you are running stock exhaust. I won't bother going on as there is a reason there has been no interest in the car yet. Either fix the ad so the car is advertised fairly for what it is, answer peoples questions and provide the necessary documentation or just forget about ever selling the car for that amount here as anyone in their right mind would run far far away without the information EVERYONE has been asking for. The lack of a response to these questions speaks for itself.

Last edited by macd7919; 08-14-09 at 01:38 AM.
Old 12-08-11, 10:51 AM
thatswhats
Driver School Candidate

message me id like to buy your car!

Quick Reply: WA sc300 na-t R154 FAST!!