Lexus Vehicles Classifieds Lexus Vehicles for sale by members, no dealers or vendor posts allowed. Only active members with >100 posts may post non-Lexus vehicles.

OK Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-09 | 11:32 PM
Kaukau
Driver

Smile Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car

Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car STOCK

Price: $5,000 (hope not asking too much...)

Motor and transmission run like new / 5 speed / A/C blows cold converted to a134

This is one rare Lexus that is sure not to disappoint. There were not much 5 speed SC300's imported in 92 and this is one of the few that survives. I’m willing to bet you WILL NOT be able to find another 5 speed SC300 in this condition for sale anywhere in the country while this auction is going or probably for a long time afterward. I paid top dollar for this car 6 years ago. Now it has 144K, but drives better than it did when I bought it. When I bought this car I had it come over to Missouri from Oklahoma. This car spent its entire life in Missouri up until me buying it. Since it came to Oklahoma it has always been garage kept and never, ever been driven in snow. I have done my best to keep it from being rained on, but it has been caught in it a few times. I've driven this car 3 hours each way to Texas once, and that’s all. I have no fear of driving this car anywhere; it is as reliable as the day is long. The majority of the 20K miles I put on this car in over 8 years were on trip. I can't tell you how much I loved this car and hate to see it go. I hope the next owner will love it as much as I do, and I'm sure they will. This car must go by July 14th. Leaving country.

Since purchasing this car I have...
Installed a 3 inch cold intake air-intake.
Installed rare tail lenses from JP. (bought and brought in from JP)
Installed a strut tower bar.
Installed HID head lights.
Changed CD-changer in Trunk (brought 2nd hand from JP)
Changed worn tires. There are no issues like that now. Didn't need to change nothing to drive. Drives like new.

I installed a set of Manaray GT9 wheels with security lug nuts. I lost one of the center caps; I put alternative looks as is. Rims have deep lips shown in pictures. The fronts are 17x8.5 235/45 the rears are 17x9.5. 255/40 which makes a decent upgrades. There are lots of curb rash on these wheels but nothing in major. The wheels are NOT bent, holds air good.
The only modifications to this car other than the wheels are I installed HID kit bought from eBay. Installed by professional.
Lastly, I replaced the minor interior shift **** (Supra 6 speed used brought it from JP) These above are mod and changes in last 8 years. don’t need to worry about spending $$ for fixing on this vehicle. Paint looks still like new really. if you take care of cars like I do.

I bought this car with the intention of building 1.5JZ in a single turbo engine and Getrag 6 speed transmission. It is a perfect candidate for that 1.5J project or swap still, though it may be a shame to modify such a rare original car. I piled up a lot of parts for that swap, but backed out before ever loosening a single bolt or nut on this car.

This vehicle has complete maintenance history from day 1. (all kept)
I should add that everything on this car functions as it should. All climate control lights and instrument cluster lights are operational. All head, tail, and turn lamps are functional. Everything works in order! AC blows cold. Heat blows hot. All power windows and door locks work. Disc changer works, and stereo still sounds great. I do not know if the tape deck works as I don't have any tapes!!

The bad...Usual dings and scratches one would expect on a 17 years old car. One scar on rear quarter panel (done at my garage w/ disappointing myself) small 2 dings just right above the front passenger side of tire house. Hood and front bumper have some minor rock chips and could use a repaint or wouldn't needed.

Extras... I have Eibach springs on supra stock shocks as combo in good condition. They are easy to be installed. I have S-AFCII, VPC w/ harness, DaveH midpipe, Straight CAT are available for your NA-t project. They are all in good conditions. If buy now is used these parts will be included with the purchase of this vehicle along with any other parts I have laying around. I have all stuff to put back stock. All parts would give away with car.

All sales are final. No warranty expressed or implied. $1000 non refundable deposit via PayPal, cash, and money order. Final payment to be made cash in person or certified check. Please come and take a look! You don't buy anything what you see. Will Not a daily grocery shopping type of transaction. Deposit to be made within 24 hours, full payment within 7 days, car to be picked up by July 14 th unless other arrangements are made prior to auction end.

This vehicle has been inside when not used and has not been abused at all ever. Tag is current, really you don't have to do anything to car but drive it and enjoy! Pictures

Questions? I'd be happy to answer any you may have via email. If you'd like to speak over the phone simply email me and ask for my number! Sorry for wrong grammer in language...I am a Japanese stayed in OK for 10 years. I just hate to see people ripped off nor not honest. Honest in manner as my personality. Thank you. Email : torusc300@gmail.com Call: 405-501-6793 Toru

Thanks for looking!
Attached Thumbnails Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car-my-sc300-k-.jpg   Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car-04252005-1-.jpg   Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car-dsc03957-.jpg   Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car-interior_view-.jpg   Up for sale is a 1992 5 speed sc300 Project Car-under_hood-.jpg  

Old 07-12-09 | 01:50 PM
karl300
Driver School Candidate

is this car still for sale?
Old 07-13-09 | 12:35 PM
100mgbluep
Lead Lap

Very interested, i will be calling you soon.
Old 07-14-09 | 12:16 PM
G SC300
Driver School Candidate

i want this sc
Old 07-14-09 | 12:27 PM
gtzrider21
Driver School Candidate

Default sc300

Is this still for sale i saw that it had to be sold by the 14th I believe i just sold my car today and will be looking to get a new 5 spd this weekend.
Old 07-15-09 | 10:11 AM
Nisyota
Driver School Candidate

interested in any trades? or just cash?